[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Ya know... 8 months ago I was just a user that made a ROM, I still consider myself the same, and those that have been around me for a time know I have ALWAYS only considered myself that. That mentality is what has always kept my patience, passion, and the fun I have making things. I have always learned, looked up to and showed nothing but respect to the Devs, I promote and retweet their ROMs, always talk highly, and have always been impressed with the cool stuff they have done. Up until today, I thought the respect I have always showed was something I have received... but that is NOT the case. I have always thought the comradery in the community was a awesome thing, the more and more have have been part of it, I have realized that was not always the case, but still a great thing none the less. Not until now did I realize there is nothing but snakes in the grass ready to strike. Devs I have spoke with on numerous occasions, asked questions to and answered questions for are NOT collegues nor E Friends and too be honest, I am quite surprised that I was completely unaware of the intentions.

Now with all that said, I have NEVER Claimed my build to be pure AOSP, Full CM9, or VZW Leak Based. I compile some AOSP, Use soem of the cool stuff CM has brought to us, and use system apps from the leak because they work. I NEVER gave the impression my ROM was anything it wasn't.. As my Thread Title has always said "[ROM] AXI0M". That is all it was... Simply a ROM. I ALWAYS gave credit to the big boys that made cool stuff or patched things that I have used. I always made my own edits, my own tweaks and I have always been proud of what came out the other end, and judging by the people that run the ROMS, I have reason to be proud. The reason for all the hours, and the time is simple... I did not do for donations, i did not do it for popularity, and I did not do it as a job. I have fun learning and using what is finished. Unlike MANY.. I NEVER asked for donations, when I did receive them I ALWAYS responded with a email showing my appreciation. Hell, I have refunded some that were just TOO large. It was NEVER about that. And further more... I only paid for the hosting with any donations I have received. I don't campaign for people to buy me a phone, I buy my own. It is MY Hobby, My Fun, and My Phone. I am 35 years old, I built my business from nothing over 15 years ago and I am still a well respected builder and I am there everyday with my guys working. I am not some pompous fool sitting behind his computer trolling others, checking my PayPal in the next browser tab.
This is (What I thought) was a community of Open Source, something we all get together and work on where Users turn into to Dev and Themers and something cool gets produced. Instead, it is politics, post count, popularity, and donation tallies. People calling other people thieves for using OPEN SOURCE, Fixes, and Mods others have done. Kind of like you/we are all doing from Google.
Anyway.. I have enjoyed doing this for the time I have been. It has been great, and with the exception of the ones referred to I have made friends and met some cool people. But I don't want to be apart of this drama, nonsense, and kid games that come along with this HOBBY. Nothing but repect to everyone who have stood by me and have had fun running the ROMS. Much love!! There are A LOT of talented DEVs around, so there will always be cool ROMs to run. :)
Rock on,
Jason

Last edited:

AMWpointZero

Reaction score
Too many forums to choose from. Think ill keep a home in all 3. Thanks for all the choices or Roms too. Hopefully the whole team makes it here soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Me

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
So flash the zip and both the rom and kernel are changed? Like one big happy meal?! (Just making sure, thanks!)

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Major Update coming up the pipe. Toggles, Custom Home and Launcher options, Advanced Power Menu, Google + is fixed and some other tasty tweaks. Running like a virgin on Prom night boys and girls. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
||ROM| |ZYGOT3 v1.5 | |TK .5B3 CFS | |12/22/2011|

LINK IS LIVE IN THE OP. READ THE OP. I recommend a wipe, but do as you like, major system overhaul. Enjoy!!

Last edited:

jasonduffy

Reaction score
DT which of your two roms do you believe has the best battery life. I'm trying to decide which to flash. I'm on AR HD 2.1.2 its not that I'm unhappy with it I'm just wanting better battery life. Your roms are always of the best quality.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
DT which of your two roms do you believe has the best battery life. I'm trying to decide which to flash. I'm on AR HD 2.1.2 its not that I'm unhappy with it I'm just wanting better battery life. Your roms are always of the best quality.

This one. Has a New kernel and battery life reports have been great. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jasonduffy

Reaction score
Thanks for you response I think I might try this one. I appreciate all your work

natedogg11

Reaction score
Will the Softkey MOD work with this? Anyone try yet?

DavMar

Reaction score
Great rom .. been flashing directly in cow recovery.. this time used rom mgr only wiping dalvik. Didn't lose apps or data only home screen because of your much improved ics launcher.. thank you guys smooth and fast.

traveye

Reaction score
No WiFi??

I have not been able to connect to my home WiFi network. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: I apologize. My first comment should not have been so negative. Allow me to correct that mistake:
THIS ROM ROCKS!!!!!DancingNexus

Last edited: