[ROM] ||ROM| |AXI0M v2.4 | |APEX V5 KERNEL | |1/6/2012|

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem. And there shouldn't be any difference with the files so I wouldn't say there is any benefit to waiting.

moneymaker19

Reaction score
one more question.... when I do a restore of my apps on the new rom with titanium backup do i do- restore all apps? or restore all apps with data? will the data screw with the rom? Thanks for all the help.... thats why I love droidforums everyone helps everyone.. just wish the devs stop fighting and keep working together to make the craziest roms out there. Isnt this why we all love android bc its an OPEN source which means open to everyone.... Shame to see a great dev leave bc of haters

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have always had good luck restoring user apps with data. It is when you start restoring system apps and their data that you typically run into trouble.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I have always had good luck restoring user apps with data. It is when you start restoring system apps and their data that you typically run into trouble.

This.

user apps + data = OK

System apps = Not a good idea.

moneymaker19

Reaction score
just flashed the rom and kernal with no problems... all my apps restored by themselves I didnt have to do a titanium backup restore? I know I have to if I want the data on the apps. but the apps redownloaded by themselves? so i guess unless you want the data on the apps you dont need to use titanium? is that correct?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yes the market will auto download them for you, although it doesn't always get them all. Either way you do not need titanium to restore them but many like to because it is faster and you do have the option to restore their data/settings with it.

yutzybrian

Reaction score
Best of luck to ya in whatever you do DT. Sad to see anyone leave development because of the negativity of others.

jpin321

Reaction score
Can this rom still be downloaded? I saw a sticky for it on the Th3ory Rom Nexus page. Is that the original rom? Can someone verify?

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jason. If you're still checking this hit me up on gtalk man. DHacker still has my info. I don't know exactly what happened. To be completely honest I don't need to know what happened to appreciate what you're saying in the OP now. Its open source for a reason! But to many people act like its a competition! The drama that surrounds some does get to be more like a chore then a hobby! I'm still new to doing my own thing and I've figured that out already. Like you and Dhacker anyone that has needed assistance I've tried to help. It would be awesome if everyone took lessons from that mind set! We're all here to do something we enjoy doing! We should all be working together and cut the drama out! Drama caused P3 hassle in his personal life outside of Android! And now its pushed DroidTheory away! For whom ever is taking yourselves to serious.....Stop trying to knock down others to make yourself look better. You're doing nothing but dragging the community down! Get a life and move on! We don't need you around....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Like you and Dhacker anyone that has needed assistance I've tried to help. It would be awesome if everyone took lessons from that mind set! We're all here to do something we enjoy doing! We should all be working together and cut the drama out! For whom ever is taking yourselves to serious.....Stop trying to knock down others to make yourself look better. You're doing nothing but dragging the community down! Get a life and move on! We don't need you around...

^This.

I don't have a Nexus, but I've seen the drama go down in the community. Sad to see such a talented and popular dev pushed to this point. EmericanX said it perfectly. As a matter of fact, he allowed me use of one of his themes for a theme I was developing for the D3. It's all about making each other better and pushing each other to continue to achieve greater things. In the end, we'll all win, as long as we figure out that we're all on the same team.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I must say....since dt departure I have tried several of the newer rom updates....and have not found one as smooth...and as pleasant to use as axiom 2.4 . Not to take away from what other devs are doing...there are great roms out there...but I don't understand why NFL mobile and vzw are not working out of the gate...either the mod has to be applied or NFL mobile doesn't work. Not that I NEED both of those apps...it is certainly nice for stuff to not be missing though.

So I'm still on 2.4 and have the rom on my sdcard and my laptop if I ever need it again!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk