[ROM] [8/24/11] - SSD2 0.2 - Built From Source - GB 2.3.5

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wow, I guess his favorite color os blue?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Lol yeah I thought the same thing..lol I like it and the reason I chose the themed version was because I could always hit my themes from the theme chooser!..lol Yes I love it and fyi..I can actually power my phone off...lol for the first time in a month or so ...it liked that..:) since an earlier cm7 build I lost the ability to shut it down even after wiping data..I could've pulled the battery but I didn't worry with it..so I just tried and yup..it worked..
Also noticed somone earlier saying it stopped charging at 95% I wonder if they waited long enough because the light goes off but it says 95 and slowly worked up to 100% so I'm not sure if they tried or not to watch..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have experienced the "charging bug" on a few 2nd-init ROMs. It seems that despite the fact that the battery is fully charged it does not report it properly. I believe I remedied this by removing it from the charger and plugging back in, also if you just wait it will update eventually.

And d2d, like I said I will do some research. I know he had a thread started on another site, just need to remember which one lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have experienced the "charging bug" on a few 2nd-init ROMs. It seems that despite the fact that the battery is fully charged it does not report it properly. I believe I remedied this by removing it from the charger and plugging back in, also if you just wait it will update eventually.

And d2d, like I said I will do some research. I know he had a thread started on another site, just need to remember which one lol

Haha! Yeah thanks man! Muchos thanks! Yeah my battery is prety fried..lol I'm in need of a new one..sometimes its like watching a countdown..lol I don't really wanna see the number anymore..lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Hey Jsm I know you said you liked green..so I have a theme called Rover that you should check out..pretty sweet theme! Cm7 theme chooser theme btw..but I'm sure you've probably seen it..if not you may like it!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hey Jsm I know you said you liked green..so I have a theme called Rover that you should check out..pretty sweet theme! Cm7 theme chooser theme btw..but I'm sure you've probably seen it..if not you may like it!

Oh yeah definitely familiar with rover, sweet theme for sure. Have had lots of time to be looking for themes since the D1 has had the changer since I wanna say February or so, but dont quote me on that.

I have been rocking synergy.wiki lately though, I think it was $.99. I love it because it has a darker green and the status bar and menus are all gray instead of black. Just something a little different. But I sure do like rover!

duyna

Reaction score
Sweet rom but still battery life is not as what I thought it would be

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah definitely familiar with rover, sweet theme for sure. Have had lots of time to be looking for themes since the D1 has had the changer since I wanna say February or so, but dont quote me on that.

I have been rocking synergy.wiki lately though, I think it was $.99. I love it because it has a darker green and the status bar and menus are all gray instead of black. Just something a little different. But I sure do like rover!

Yeah synergy rocks! It was my first market theme chooser theme...lovely indeed and much much work in that one!!
Hey btw are you rockin gingykernel?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sweet rom but still battery life is not as what I thought it would be

Yeah it will be the bomb when it or if it gets gingerkernel..:)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah synergy rocks! It was my first market theme chooser theme...lovely indeed and much much work in that one!!
Hey btw are you rockin gingykernel?

Havent flashed to gb kernel yet. Never flashed anything but some froyo ROMs then 2nd-init came out so I have been on them since. I am tossing around the idea of flashing .602 and then following it with a ROM. Kinda want to check out how the newer blur is, rooted and freezing bloat of course.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Havent flashed to gb kernel yet. Never flashed anything but some froyo ROMs then 2nd-init came out so I have been on them since. I am tossing around the idea of flashing .602 and then following it with a ROM. Kinda want to check out how the newer blur is, rooted and freezing bloat of course.

Lol I gotcha! Is that vesion much different from the leak? The d2 rooted leak from a while back?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Lol I gotcha! Is that vesion much different from the leak? The d2 rooted leak from a while back?

Truthfully I have no idea. Never ran a blur GB ever. I probably didnt even have a D2 at the time so who knows. This will be my first :)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I finally dl'd the themed rom. I flash it from recovery. Been running on it all day. I like the blue themeing. Some of themes are a bit buggy. When I use honeybread it freaks out the battery icon. The no-clock setting refuses to stay set. My bootanimation app is working again. ROM Manager still a no go. Only a bother because I have the paid app and it allows me to flash multiple mod zips at a time. I have about five that I flash over every rom.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I finally dl'd the themed rom. I flash it from recovery. Been running on it all day. I like the blue themeing. Some of themes are a bit buggy. When I use honeybread it freaks out the battery icon. The no-clock setting refuses to stay set. My bootanimation app is working again. ROM Manager still a no go. Only a bother because I have the paid app and it allows me to flash multiple mod zips at a time. I have about five that I flash over every rom.

Cool...I'm still trying to flash back to gbcm7..lol everytime I get ready, someone either calls, or I get tied up with something else...
Glad your liking it..rom manger premium is working ok so far for me though..I haven't tried to use multiple zips though..:)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Cool...I'm still trying to flash back to gbcm7..lol everytime I get ready, someone either calls, or I get tied up with something else...
Glad your liking it..rom manger premium is working ok so far for me though..I haven't tried to use multiple zips though..:)

I keep getting fc's.

hond2

Reaction score
I installed the themed version and ended up with double battery icons when I tried changing the theme. Will this problem go away with the unthemed version?
Also, any plans on getting this in ROM manager?