corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Thanks Nick, glad you're liking them :)

900 & 1100 added :)

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
1 day on smartmod & without setcpu everythings gravy. Listened to Pandora & sd card music all day & didn't seem to have any negative effect battery life. RZKs have always run well for me so you picked a great source. Thanks corcor!

*oh sweetness the 800 is up. Double thanks!

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
What RZ said about time state earlier today.
Anyway to get Time in State showing in Setcpu? i like to be able to see this but only your kernels seem to work with LGB. Your kernels are great and run cool and everything. I just wish i could see TIS, any way?
no, that has been removed. It went away with all the rest of the kernel debugging

Doesn't really matter to me if it's there. I was just looking for a way to quantify smartmod. Thanks!

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
It should still be in the source code, just wasn't compiled in with either of our builds...after you asked last night I took a peek through my configs and found a few promising options, I just haven't had the chance to build anything since.

I'm not certain yet but I think we can get the feature added in...

Glad you're liking the kernels :)

Staveandor

Reaction score
I can't seem to get any devices (pc, ps3, etc) to identify my phone. I've tried Wireless Tether for Root Users and Barnacle Wifi Tether.

Any ideas?

detox

Reaction score
I can't seem to get any devices (pc, ps3, etc) to identify my phone. I've tried Wireless Tether for Root Users and Barnacle Wifi Tether.

Any ideas?

I'm using the stock corcor one from lgb and everything works on my laptop. Don't think there is any difference in that one than the ones posted here but I could be wrong

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

grinchy

Reaction score
1 day on smartmod & without setcpu everythings gravy. Listened to Pandora & sd card music all day & didn't seem to have any negative effect battery life. RZKs have always run well for me so you picked a great source. Thanks corcor!

*oh sweetness the 800 is up. Double thanks!

How did you select smartmod w/out setcpu?

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL

Any ideas?

I'm using the stock corcor one from lgb and everything works on my laptop. Don't think there is any difference in that one than the ones posted here but I could be wrong

The build in liquid's rom and the build on here were 2 different builds, both were identical though...I cleaned the build after making the boot.img for liquid forgetting to grab the zImage for the update.zip :) I am on the 1100 posted in this thread and my laptop is picking up the wifi tethered from my droid. It didnt the first time I turned it on, but I turned it off and back on and it connected right away. I am using wireless tether for root users...

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Ironically I can't get past the "M" bootloop using any of them with RZ Baseline 0.5. Any other ROM has been great.

Thats odd, I wonder if it has to do with the fact that it's a .tar.gz style rom...I'll load it up when I get the chance and see if I cant figure out what the problem is there

Staveandor

Reaction score

Any ideas?

The build in liquid's rom and the build on here were 2 different builds, both were identical though...I cleaned the build after making the boot.img for liquid forgetting to grab the zImage for the update.zip :) I am on the 1100 posted in this thread and my laptop is picking up the wifi tethered from my droid. It didnt the first time I turned it on, but I turned it off and back on and it connected right away. I am using wireless tether for root users...

Hmm... well, I've rebooted my phone, my ps3, and re-launched both tethering apps several times while running yout 1200 kernel clocked at 1100 with smartmod as the active governor. Don't know what the problem could be, but I still can't get anything to pick it up.

I read somewhere that there is a "hotspot hack" available? Would that help me in any way?

Also, if it matters, I'm running PE5.0.2 (GB).

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I may be wrong but I believe the hotspot hack was for devices with locked bootloaders, if you're not getting anything it's probably in the kernel. I would suggest re-flashing the kernel. Were you able to wifi tether on PE before loading the kernel or did you try? I doubt this is PE's fault either