Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

FcoT

Reaction score
Weird man, the reason that I like these new kernels is becasue they run so much cooler, and the battery is lasting me sooo much longer. Plus the fact the phone feels so much more snapy. weird indeed. but CM6 is not loading it correctcly when using the option under menu, so I have to toggle it on with a script when I boot. no wifi error either

drpaul07

Reaction score
Weird man, the reason that I like these new kernels is becasue they run so much cooler, and the battery is lasting me sooo much longer. Plus the fact the phone feels so much more snapy. weird indeed. but CM6 is not loading it correctcly when using the option under menu, so I have to toggle it on with a script when I boot. no wifi error either

Wait are you talking about using the interactive setting or getting compcache to work?

Sent from my Droid

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Yeah, sorry for the hijack and my contributing to it. Back to compcache...

I asked Chevy if it was possible for him to put it in a kernel. Let's see if he gets back to me... :)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
All of cvpcs's kernels have compcache support. Have you tried them? Great kernels with many options and modules.

Sent from my Droid

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Although they are still "v32" of the kernel, they have indeed been UPDATED to support the interactive governor! Perhaps p3droid could have reflected a newer "v33"? But I'm sure he has his own reason why he did not.

The v32 is not p3droid's version - it's the Linux Kernel version. The interactive governor must have been backported into 2.6.32 in order for it to be in those builds. The kernel is still 2.6.32, though, so changing that number would be misleading.

Perhaps a better way would be to have a build configuration number or timestamp on the files, so that it would be easy to see when they are updated.