rMoD Series Kernels

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm using the stock corcor one from lgb and everything works on my laptop. Don't think there is any difference in that one than the ones posted here but I could be wrong

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

The build in liquid's rom and the build on here were 2 different builds, both were identical though...I cleaned the build after making the boot.img for liquid forgetting to grab the zImage for the update.zip :) I am on the 1100 posted in this thread and my laptop is picking up the wifi tethered from my droid. It didnt the first time I turned it on, but I turned it off and back on and it connected right away. I am using wireless tether for root users...

Hmm... well, I've rebooted my phone, my ps3, and re-launched both tethering apps several times while running yout 1200 kernel clocked at 1100 with smartmod as the active governor. Don't know what the problem could be, but I still can't get anything to pick it up.

I read somewhere that there is a "hotspot hack" available? Would that help me in any way?

Also, if it matters, I'm running PE5.0.2 (GB).

zOMG.....you can't tether a ps3 & a D1

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Well that might explain it too :)...I'm livin in the past with a ps2 ;)

Staveandor

Reaction score
@Corcor I hadn't tried before. I'm mostly curious to see what my phone is truly capable of. I got my xbox to identify the phone, I guess ps3 can't identify ad-hoc networks. Thanks for all of your help and hard work!

@Poontab Xbox360 can identify ad-hoc networks, I figured a ps3 would too.

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
:)...corrected in OP, thanks!

I've been running between 70f & 90f constant, only time I've got it over that was stress testing the kernel...70's were common reports

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
now all we need is this "smartass" Governor, or what ever its called... i have herd a lot of hype about it.

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
now all we need is this "smartass" Governor, or what ever its called... i have herd a lot of hype about it.

SmartMoD is a modified verion of "smartass" I chose to rename it in hopes of not littering the forums with the word... Ill dm you in a few with another link to try

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Do these kernels have, "the debugging, data collection, time in state" included in them?

666ogre666

Reaction score
So what's the difference between all these different governers, I know that performance just keeps it at the highest clock speed all the time. I'm assuming conservative and battery saver try and keep them as low as they can, but what's the major differences betweem Ondemand, Interactive, and SmartMod? Just the speed at which they change your clock speed?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

SmartMoD is a modified verion of "smartass" I chose to rename it in hopes of not littering the forums with the word... Ill dm you in a few with another link to try

i should have notice that, but thanks for doing this.

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
I hate to ask, but can you make the default to smart-a ERR smartmod? Because liquid gingerbread doesn't have a built in overclocker and I am NOT gunna get setcpu! I know I can get it for free, but I'd rather not have another app just to overclock point one ghz...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I hate to ask, but can you make the default to smart-a ERR smartmod? Because liquid gingerbread doesn't have a built in overclocker and I am NOT gunna get setcpu! I know I can get it for free, but I'd rather not have another app just to overclock point one ghz...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sign up for XDA and download setcpu there... its free for xda members & if you like it then you can buy it on the market place