Project Elite Kernels

Jasko

Reaction score
Sorry about the lack of response from me, busy with family, getting married in a few weeks & trying to find a new job :icon_eek:

So you know, papachach sent me a PM the other day with these problems, he ended up finding that if he added some files I had included in previous releases the problem went away. I had no problems without them but I am on PEv6, I will re-package the kernels and let you know when they are updated...I just wiped my computer last night to give Fedora 15 a try, I usually run Linux Mint so its a bit different for me. I'm still working on getting my files for kernel building back on here.

For now...for those of you daring enough to modify the zip's I have here, here is a link to an old kernel I made... 250-1000_rMoD(v1).zip

add the /system/etc folder from that zip to your kernel of choice via an archive manager like 7zip...this should solve your problems.

For those of you that would rather wait, I will get these updated as soon as I can. Also give a thanks to papachach for finding the fix :)

I was wondering if the kernels had been updated to reflect this?

TrueKing

Reaction score
can't get any of these kernels to work, it'll boot but soon as the lock screen show it freezes

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Installed the 800MHz a few days ago (damn now I don't remember the voltage) and my phone has been very happy ever since.

OP
CorCor67

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Sorry about my lack of support, been extra busy...

anyways straight to the point,

Some have problems with these kernels on roms other than PE, here is a patch that should fix this...If youre not having problems you DON'T need to flash this...that said it shouldnt hurt anything if you do.

Flash the kernel then this patch & all should be well...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17052278/v2_Patch.zip

tsmerian

Reaction score
CorCor - +1 for wanting a 250-800 LV kernel.

BTW - I was happy with the EliteCPU 1.0 kernel, but USB storage stopped working. Simply would not receive the USB storage notification. Tried a couple of other EliteCPU kernels and it still didn't work. Finally went back to one of your older PE6 beta kernels (250-800lv_v2) and USB storage returned.

Running PE6 Beta.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Zepius

Reaction score
CorCor - +1 for wanting a 250-800 LV kernel.

BTW - I was happy with the EliteCPU 1.0 kernel, but USB storage stopped working. Simply would not receive the USB storage notification. Tried a couple of other EliteCPU kernels and it still didn't work. Finally went back to one of your older PE6 beta kernels (250-800lv_v2) and USB storage returned.

Running PE6 Beta.

Thanks for all your hard work!

try the one he made for me. 250-900... it might not work for you since the voltage levels are adjusted from what his LV kernels. alot of people have had success with my voltage values.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Installed the 800MHz a few days ago (damn now I don't remember the voltage) and my phone has been very happy ever since.

What temps do u get. Im trying to find a kernel that stays under 90F no matter how much usage. Is that possible with gingerbread? It was with froyo

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

My temperatures are generally in the low 30's and occasionally will spike up to the low 40's.

mario.anjelo

Reaction score
Sorry about my lack of support, been extra busy...

anyways straight to the point,

Some have problems with these kernels on roms other than PE, here is a patch that should fix this...If youre not having problems you DON'T need to flash this...that said it shouldnt hurt anything if you do.

Flash the kernel then this patch & all should be well...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17052278/v2_Patch.zip

Sent from my GT-I9000 using DroidForums