Rezound has S-on...turned off.

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
How come this was moved(i would consider the rezound being rooted and S-off'ed to be news)?? No love for the rezound? Still no pic up of the rezound like there is of the nexus.....

Its NEWS when the razr is rooted......just not the rezound.....

I guess just delete this thread mods.

FcoT

Reaction score
You need to read the small print, this is just to get it rooted, S-OFF is the problem.

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
S-on was turned off.....i just dont know WTF is going on now! Now like there is no word about it!!!!!!:mad:

RVC

Reaction score
I cnat wait to root this thing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Reaction score
you can temp root it.....but cant really do anything...

Not entirely true... you can backup/restore apps + data, freeze apps and some other things. However, I can't get my Rezound Temp Rooted... stupid thing acts like it's rooted and yet Titanium doesn't recognize it as being rooted.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
How come this was moved(i would consider the rezound being rooted and S-off'ed to be news)?? No love for the rezound? Still no pic up of the rezound like there is of the nexus.....

Its NEWS when the razr is rooted......just not the rezound.....

I guess just delete this thread mods.

The reason it was moved is because it is not in the proper news format we use @ droidforums. No hard feelings.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Not entirely true... you can backup/restore apps + data, freeze apps and some other things. However, I can't get my Rezound Temp Rooted... stupid thing acts like it's rooted and yet Titanium doesn't recognize it as being rooted.

you can restore app data without root and you cant freeze any apps. it wont let you. you cant uninstall cause they just come right back. i just cant find a point right now to do the temp root. everything ive tried doing it either undid once i rebooted, or just did nothing. stupid htc.

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
new temp root out called doom lord and xda....it works after a little messing around... this is what i did

so i did the temp

now if you have titanium already on your phone and it doesnt show your apps.....uninstall and reinstall both and then freeze(assuming its showing them now.).

freeze apps. should be money now. i have restarted and they are still frozen. so it seems to have worked....i dunno..:D

lynneddington

Reaction score
Has anybody tried gingerbreak to get root?

There was a gingerbreak apk, has anybody tried it on the rezound?

warnette

Reaction score
No s-off yet but temp root has been achieved over at xda

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just reading up, this is the exact same process as the Amaze 4G root. Does anyone know if we're using the same superuser files as the Amaze?