bootloader unlocked, S-on turned....OFF

Llantha

Reaction score
No S-Off

That is a screen shot of a dev phone. Misleading, to give him the benefit of the doubt. Certainly speaks to his reliability as an "engineer". In other words, NOT.

mjones73

Reaction score
We have a couple people getting them in their hands now, how easy is it to check? Hell I'm going by VZW later to get a phone for my wife, I'd be happy to check one.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think developers can make a custom Sense kernel until HTC releases the source code for the Rezound kernel. But if an AOSP rom is ported to the Rezound you could use an AOSP custom kernel if someone has made one. Honestly though the stock Sense kernel that comes with the Rezound will probably be pretty good. HTC builds good kernels.

RVC

Reaction score
How do I do this...where are the instructions!!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do I do this...where are the instructions!!

I don't think anyone has put together instructions yet for rooting or achieving s-off on Rezound yet. The OP just shows that someone has figured it out. Alpharevx/Revolutionary are the people that developed to tool for this on the last batch of HTC devices. Someone will post instructions on one of the forums once they are solid. Check here, xda, rootzwiki, droid life, etc.

Sent from my Inc2

RVC

Reaction score
Roger that.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

sjpritch25

Reaction score
From what i've heard, HTC has changed a few things with there bootloaders. Hopefully, Revolutionary team can find a way in anyways. There tool ZergRush has given you all Temp Root at least.