Rezound has S-on...turned off.

Reaction score
Reaction score
The Plot thickens:

@TweetOfJohnboy
@chaoconnor
to pro the "opps" method yes. The asshole i rooted too his phone and ran. I need another to prove it & release

Then:

@Evil_DevNullTeam/Evil - Dev/Null

The rezound boot loader is 4bytes off like the 3d, just different bits, i have 12 other projects im working on right now. No THXGIVIN 4 ME

Reaction score
Looks like there are people willing to work with him, too. I think at last check he was looking at a Friday release.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
He's supposedly dropping the code at the end of the day. Check out his twitter and click through his sponsored links. Support developers. Twitter

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there any hope for this phone, I want to grab it on thursday but it seems kinda dead already.

bvjens31

Reaction score
new temp root out called doom lord and xda....it works after a little messing around... this is what i did so i did the temp now if you have titanium already on your phone and it doesnt show your apps.....uninstall and reinstall both and then freeze(assuming its showing them now.). freeze apps. should be money now. i have restarted and they are still frozen. so it seems to have worked....i dunno..:D
In order to get my apps to show up on Titanium (after temp rooting with zerg), I first had to mount my SD card in phone Settings. Then, once in Titanium, I had to go specify a backup location and then all my app data showed up and I could go start freezing apps. Although I haven't rebooted my phone yet, so I'm not sure if they will stay frozen after reboot, but you are saying they do so maybe I'll try it :D I think things are close!

UPDATE: I rebooted my phone and YES, apps stayed frozen, and they are even gone out of the app drawer now. Going to re-root and freeze NFS Shift, since I apparently forgot to freeze that sucker. :)

TyD59

Reaction score
I'd be happy with a phone app that would temporarily root it so I could use its hotspot for free. It sucks to need to us a PC. WiFi tether (for free) is the only function I want to add to my phone. Maybe an un-root app (or option within the app) would be useful too, to ensure we get the updates Verizon sends. I really want Ice Cream Sandwich when it comes out!

-TyD

bvjens31

Reaction score
I'd be happy with a phone app that would temporarily root it so I could use its hotspot for free. It sucks to need to us a PC. WiFi tether (for free) is the only function I want to add to my phone. Maybe an un-root app (or option within the app) would be useful too, to ensure we get the updates Verizon sends. I really want Ice Cream Sandwich when it comes out!

-TyD

Temp root and unlocked WiFi are 2 separate deals. I have temp rooted to freeze bloat apps, but WiFi tether is still locked down. And freezing the Tethering Guard app simply makes the hotspot settings force close. So I ended up having to pay the extra $30/mo for mobile hotspot for now. Huge bummer but its easy to see why vzw wants to lock it down ($$$). Hopefully one of the dev teams get it unlocked within a month or so.

Oh and as far as getting OTAs, I'm pretty sure if any changes/freezes are made to system/bloat apps, the OTAs will fail. I wouldn't be too eager to hop on ICC. Look how long its been and we don't even have GB WiFi tether unlocked yet. ICC will probably have an even more complex method of locking it down. They are making bank on mobile hotspot so they will want to ensure its non-unlockable.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums