[Release][Theme]*~*Twizt'd Blue*~*

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok here's a blue that's sorta twisted with green. I made this because some guys said they'd rock my rainbow if it wasn't so girly. SOOOOOOO..... If I see noone cares I'll just abandon this project and go on with something else :D

Keep in mind that I've only themed Framework, Settings, Vending, Talk, MMS, LauncherPro and Browser. Anything i didn't theme will stay on your Droid from whatever theme you had on last. If I see a demand for this I'll go ahead and theme all the rest :D

Screenshots:

snap20101112_070930.png
snap20101112_070455.png

snap20101112_070611.png
snap20101112_070823.png

snap20101112_070945.png

At the moment this is ONLY available for UD 2.0.0 via Sprecovery.

Twizt'D Blue UD 2.4.0

Instructions for SPRecovery:

Download ZIP
rename ZIP, "update.zip"
Place in root of SDCard
Reboot into Recovery
Choose Install
Choose allow update.zip
Install update.zip
reboot

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Credits:
To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To RedmanX - OmG he's so awesome! Thanks so much for all your help updating to 2.0 and for the dialer along with some other random pngs! Also, thank you for the guy friendly rainbow theme! It looks awesome combined with your Urban theme (TO BE ADDED TOMORROW, getting this one out took longer than i thought lol) :D

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the awesome video!

To Mjones for his smilies. I also found them on a website but I wanted to make sure and thank one of my fav all time themers for all he’s done for me over the past year. <3

To bignadad for some btn_____.pngs from framework. :D Thanks much dude!

I’m not sure who created the battery so if it was you, please speak up so I can add your name to the credits :D

Whoever made the ic_volumeoff.png, ic_volume.png and ic_vibrate.pngs I thank you very much.

A select few pngs are red. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to thank someone for a color but whoever you are, thank you!

All the rest of my pngs, I made or found on random websites. If I missed anyone or if you see anything in my theme that may be yours, just let me know and I’ll be sure to share the love! :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps (including all "Rom Managers") without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Credit for the above notice to bignadad. He describes my sentiments exactly! :D

Index of /corinacakes

Last edited:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I can see Cakes getting a themers section here soon.....:)

Looks great Cakes!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see it too - another great theme :D

Sent from my Droid

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys :D I'm in a themer section... Just haven't been given the badge yet for some reason! :cus: :rofl3:

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks guys :D I'm in a themer section... Just haven't been given the badge yet for some reason! :cus: :rofl3:

Just looked, didn't see a CorinaCakes section....is it hidden? LOL

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:rofl3: I'm part of team fusion :D

Robbie72

Reaction score
Cakes...I LOVE it...I am still rawking the rainbow....I think you should go ahead with this one and theme facebook and twitter. I will switch back and forth because I LOVE them both. You are an excellent themer. Congratulations.:icon_ banana:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
As usual, great work! Oh and my "gurly? comment.... if I'd known that you'd just abandon your work and go off and do something else to satisfy the masses rather than your own needs,...... well...... I'd a said it sooner!!!
laughAt.gif

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As usual, great work! Oh and my "gurly? comment.... if I'd known that you'd just abandon your work and go off and do something else to satisfy the masses rather than your own needs,...... well...... I'd a said it sooner!!!
laughAt.gif

I didn't abandon my work! Rockin' Rainbows lives and is better than ever :D