[Release][Theme]*~*Twizt'd Blue*~*

Logan3824

Reaction score
Omgggzzz, when you made the rainbow one, I was hoping you would make a variation of it!! Thank you!!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really nice corinacakes. I like it! Very different than all the other blue themes.

Last edited by a moderator:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even I might be willing to give this one a shot... do I have to donate?? ;) jk Cakes- nice work!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@ Huskerkate.... Yes... Diamond will do :) and no junk! :rofl3:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Champagne colored?? (Sounds better than "cloudy and occluded") ;) say, around .1 carat?? Wait, how did that "." get in there?!

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Looks good.....I think my wife will finally root her droid for this 1!!

Sent from my Droid

HuskerStorm

Reaction score
Corina that is very cool, great work :) What did you use to start learning how to theme? I am interested in trying to get into it myself.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@ huskerkate...vvs s1 1.75 ct is the absolute lowest grade, clarity and size I'll go :) can't be worse than what I have :)

@ jimmydene... Yay! I'm always happy when I can make someone else happy :)

@ huskerstorm....I never used a guide. An awesome duuuuuuuude named lolly taught me all I didn't know grim just tearing apart themes and practicing changing things :)

rmcomer

Reaction score
Cakes, luv the theme. I changed it a bit by replacing the lockscreen_background.png from TUD 2.0.0. The original has an ugly dark bar above the clock on the lock screen which can be seen on light wallpapers. I just edited the .png and removed that bar and replaced in it framework-res.apk.

snap20101112_144745.png

mikeew83

Reaction score
awsome theme

few suggestions i would gladly rock this if the pinks and purples were not in it still has a feminine feel to it tried it out though love the colors also would love to see a patriotic style of this in red white and blue just a thought the swirl effect with those colors would be awsome imo...

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
few suggestions i would gladly rock this if the pinks and purples were not in it...

EWPS!!! :shocked: I'm really surprised noone else mentioned this. I went and looked through everything and noticed i didn't include the themed browser in blue. The one I had in this was from my Rockin' Rainbows theme. Fixed now. :D I'm pretty sure you won't find any more traces of pink or purple :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really nice corinacakes. I like it! Very different than all the other blue themes.

Thanks Adrioid :D I was shooting for a completely different look :D I couldn't see your comment from my droid becuz it included the OP or I would have thanked you last night.

Banggugyangu

Reaction score
love the theme. looks fantastic. i'm running into a bit of a snag with the google voice part, though. you said click on ud settings, which i can't seem to find.