[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* for Liberty has landed!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks to Mikeyinid you guys can now rock the rainbow! :D

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12-1.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png

Some of the apps I’ve themed include the following:
Framework
Browser
Calculator
Carhome
Deskclock
Email
Gallery
Facebook
LauncherPro
MMS
Pandora
Phone
Settings
Talk
Vending
Contacts
Phone
Desk Clock
Email
Facebook
Gallery
Gmail
MMS
Music
Settings
Talk
Voice Search
Youtube

This is the steps (in exact order) on how to apply a theme...

Installing themes or Addons
-boot into recovery via clockworks bootstrap
-select "mounts and storage"
-select mount /system
-go back "powerbutton"
-select "install zip from sdcard"
-select "choose zip from sdcard"
-find and select TheameName.zip
-reboot

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

If you get forcecloses with Gmail...go into settings/applications/manage applications and wipe data/cache

Credits:
To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To RedmanX - OmG he's so awesome! Thanks so much for all your help updating to 2.1 and for the dialer along with some other random pngs! :D

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the awesome video!

To Team Inversion Conversion for the help with Inverting the market.

To Mjones for his smilies. I also found them on a website but I wanted to make sure and thank one of my fav all time themers for all he’s done for me over the past year. <3

To bignadad for some btn_____.pngs from framework. :D Thanks much dude!

To mikeyinid and for getting this ported to the DX and D2 and for the pink progress bar and services.jar :D Thanks so much! You've made a lot more men happy cuz their women are happy to be rockin the rainbow now dancedroid

All the rest of my pngs, I made or found on random websites. If I missed anyone or if you see anything in my theme that may be yours, just let me know and I’ll be sure to share the love! :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Droid X themes:

Rockin’ Rainbows Liberty_v1.5

Droid 2 themes:

Liberty D2 - Rockin' Rainbows

Extras:

Mushroom Wallpaper

Rockin' Rainbows Icon Pack

Some examples (requests welcome :D):

iconpackpic.png

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Spankies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone loves this port! :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks to Mikeyinid you guys can now rock the rainbow! :D

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12-1.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
17.png
18.png
19.png
20.png

Some of the apps I’ve themed include the following:
Framework
Browser
Calculator
Carhome
Deskclock
Email
Gallery
Facebook
LauncherPro
MMS
Pandora
Phone
Settings
Talk
Vending
Contacts
Phone
Desk Clock
Email
Facebook
Gallery
Gmail
MMS
Music
Settings
Talk
Voice Search
Youtube

Instructions:

Download ZIP
Place in root of SDCard
Reboot into Recovery
DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING!!
Choose Install
Choose allow update.zip
Install
reboot

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

If you get forcecloses with Gmail...go into settings/applications/manage applications and wipe data/cache

Credits:
To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To RedmanX - OmG he's so awesome! Thanks so much for all your help updating to 2.1 and for the dialer along with some other random pngs! :D

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the awesome video!

To Team Inversion Conversion for the help with Inverting the market.

To Mjones for his smilies. I also found them on a website but I wanted to make sure and thank one of my fav all time themers for all he’s done for me over the past year. <3

To bignadad for some btn_____.pngs from framework. :D Thanks much dude!

To mikeyinid and for getting this ported to the DX and D2 and for the pink progress bar and services.jar :D Thanks so much! You've made a lot more men happy cuz their women are happy to be rockin the rainbow now dancedroid

All the rest of my pngs, I made or found on random websites. If I missed anyone or if you see anything in my theme that may be yours, just let me know and I’ll be sure to share the love! :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Droid X themes:

Rockin’ Rainbows Liberty_v1.5

Extras:

Mushroom Wallpaper

Rockin' Rainbows Icon Pack

Some examples (requests welcome :D):

iconpackpic.png

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
21.png
22.png
23.png
24.png
25-1.png
26.png
27.png
28.png

Beat ya that time Johnly!! :rofl3:

Last edited:
J

Johnly

God my GF is going to love those...what base should I apply this theme over for her D1?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
God my GF is going to love those...what base should I apply this theme over for her D1?

Well i personally use UD 2.5. I'm sure PE is nice tho. Thanks for reminding me that i need to remove the CM links until they work right :rofl3:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone dl'd before 6:22 am please redownload. I had the link for gummyjar in there. Solly!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if'n there waz one you could! :rofl3: