[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~* for Liberty has landed!!

senormoll

Reaction score
Nice theme! installing it for my gf lol...the icon pack link isn't working?

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
hey now, i said i was gonna use it for my wife! Girlfriend is rocking some T-Mobile pile of poop, lol!

j/k about the girlfriend part, she's rocking a GalaS... i mean i don't have a girlfriend!

JustJack1235

Reaction score
It was funny a commercial for some jewerly place this past valentines day.....comm. said get diamonds for ur wife and ur girlfriends!~

Sent on the fly~

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Diamonds for your girlfriend is not a very smart thing lol.....but is there a way to get the apps without the diamonds around them?

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Just wanted to verify, does the D2 theme in the OP work for the 1.5 version of Liberty?

Also, does the keyboard found here work on both the DX and D2?

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Not sure about the keyboard, but the D2 theme in the OP is for Liberty 1.0 if i remember right, but i've heard the DX theme works fine on the D2.

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
I used the D2 theme in the OP for liberty 1.5 and it turned out awesome (on my wife's phone). The only problem I had was the keyboard I got in another thread was way too small for the phone so I had to put the android aosp keyboard back on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
I used the D2 theme in the OP for liberty 1.5 and it turned out awesome (on my wife's phone). The only problem I had was the keyboard I got in another thread was way too small for the phone so I had to put the android aosp keyboard back on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks. Was the keyboard your reffering to the one I have a link to in my post above?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

GigaSlackr

Reaction score
I have a question. I am having a problem with this theme. Everything seems to have installed correctly, but every time I reboot the phone it resets my wallpaper back to the default Liberty wallpaper. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Also when I try to change the battery icon in Liberty toolbox, it says it is installed, but when I reboot the phone it is still the same smiley face battery icon. I dont like this one because it is so hard to read. Does anyone know how to change it?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a question. I am having a problem with this theme. Everything seems to have installed correctly, but every time I reboot the phone it resets my wallpaper back to the default Liberty wallpaper. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Also when I try to change the battery icon in Liberty toolbox, it says it is installed, but when I reboot the phone it is still the same smiley face battery icon. I dont like this one because it is so hard to read. Does anyone know how to change it?

I'm not sure about the wallpaper thing. It doesn't happen to me but it does happen to my bff. omg it pisses her off lol

Regarding the battery. Show me the battery you like and i'll make you your very own theme with that on it. Might be a day or two tho

EDIT: oh crap! I'm sorry i can't do that. I didn't port this, don't have the X and can't test. Solly! :(

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I had the wallpaper problem on my d1 back in the day....and reflashing the rom and theme and then wiping solved it ~

Sent on the fly~