[THEME] *~RELEASE*~Rockin' Rainbows WIP for AOKP v19 CDMA

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Howdy Ya'll This is a VERY beta release and VERY incomplete especially to those of you who know my work. I just wanted to get SOMETHING out there for ya! Great rom btw boys!

Hope you guys like it!

Screenshot_2012-01-23-08-39-03.png
Screenshot_2012-01-23-08-47-24.png
Screenshot_2012-01-23-10-41-441.png
Screenshot_2012-01-22-17-44-04.png

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk.

Credits:

To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for her work on Rockin' Rainbows. <3

To Mjones for his smilies. I also found them on a website but I wanted to make sure and thank one of my fav all time themers for all he’s done for me over the years. <3

To Dorlisa for testing :D

All the rest of my pngs, I made or found on random websites. If I missed anyone or if you see anything in my theme that may be yours, just let me know and I’ll be sure to share the love!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Download my theme
Place in root of SDCard
Boot into Recovery
MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP! MAKE A BACKUP!
Go back to main menu.
Choose "Install zip from sdcard"
Choose "Choose zip from sdcard"
Find my theme you put on your sdcard and select it.

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Theme:
Beta Rockin' Rainbows AOKP v19

Extras:

Mushroom Wallpaper Right click on pic and save as.

Rockin' Rainbows Icon Pack

Some examples (requests welcome :D):

iconpackpic.png

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Holy smokes she has appeared.......my day is complete now :)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hay CK :p Yep finally got some of the stock off my Nexus thank God! From the response to my thread this forum either hates girly themes or me!! I have more updates to add but it's prolly just a waste of time lol

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well, first off... wow, because of your screenshot, i just realized you could add stuff to the lockscreen.. im the only one in the room that didnt know arent i?

2nd, no one ahtes you..lol I have a theory on this. Basing it off the pink theme I made for the Bionic. It's a big phone, the GNex. I was thinking that perhaps girls do not like to have phones of this size. I could be wrong but, I know my wife doesnt like it. That might be bringing the numbers down. Give it time, we all had the D1 for a long time before we got into themeing it a lot and there were more users due to secondhand buying off contract at non $700 prices. It will come.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:icon_ lala::icon_ banana: and i <3 you guys tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! DancingNexus:yr1:

Reaction score
Though I don't have a Gnex (yet) and the fact that I'M not a girl make me unable to use the theme......

I just figured Id let you know that your work has improved vastly and has a much cleaner and professional look now. Keep up the great workdancedroid

higgins

Reaction score
If you could port this to gummy I'll use it.I don't care if its pink, its unique and besides I know some girls who would like this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks! Right now I'm trying to port to codenameandroid but I'll look into doing gummy next. :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My mentor returns!!!!!!! Good to see you back Cakes, I sure have missed you!!

I know that there will be FEW who will even come close to theming the Nexus like you will!! Subscribed just to see what you come up with :yr1::bling::yeahbaby01::whore::yahoo:

Smokie

Reaction score
the wife loves your theme.. she was so happy when I showed her you are themeing for the galaxy nexus. any idea if this works with any of the newer versions of the AOKP rom? thanks!

ack41988

Reaction score
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited: