[ROM] |RAZRX v1.0| |12/14/2011|

Baseballd2

Reaction score
Looks great! Anyone know where we can find safe strap.APK for the razr? With this you can just flash back between the two roms correct?

Reaction score

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Loving the rom so far. One concern...I check battery info and display is using 50%. I have my display set all the way to minimum....not using auto bright. Anyone else have that? Not really a prob, just wondering how that will impact battery. On stock it was 35%.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Glad to see some ROM support for this phone! I wont be rooting/romming anything at all until the fastboot files are available though. I just can't risk it. lol

K

kbatrph

Still stuck on the red M... Does someone have a solution about that problem ?
\

no...and neither does my "friendly" Verizon store or Motorola themselves....Verizon store said to use my insurance, pay the $100 deductible, get a new phone tomorrow, and don't be stupid and do things to the phone that are not supposed to be there....isn't that special?

dscblu

Reaction score
I flashed this with safestrap and my 1st system is still stock if I reboot back to that and uninstall safestrap and unroot will my phone b back to a point where it could b sent back to the store if I say was considering giving the nexus a shot and I just wanted to know if all that would get me back to stock

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
I flashed this with safestrap and my 1st system is still stock if I reboot back to that and uninstall safestrap and unroot will my phone b back to a point where it could b sent back to the store if I say was considering giving the nexus a shot and I just wanted to know if all that would get me back to stock

I would think that if you do all those steps and one last factory reset, it should be good but I am not up to speed like the devs are but....and I can only speak from my experience....I have rooted phones and then changed my mind and returned them to the store for a refund or exchange and did not bother to unroot. I have turned in at least 3 rooted phones and every time the VZ rep did not even look at the phone or turn it on. They automatically box it up and mark it DOA.....which basically means it is going back to the manufacturer. At least my local Verizon store does not resell returned phones regardless of the reason so they don't even bother to check the phone out.

dscblu

Reaction score
That is a very good point I've taken phones back to my Verizon store and they don't check them either I just like to know how to get back to stock just in case ...know what I mean?

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Loving the rom so far. One concern...I check battery info and display is using 50%. I have my display set all the way to minimum....not using auto bright. Anyone else have that? Not really a prob, just wondering how that will impact battery. On stock it was 35%.

It might be that after you flashed you've had your phone on longer than normal. The more your display is up the higher its percentage is

DroidXJoel

Reaction score

That's with my display at auto

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
It might be that after you flashed you've had your phone on longer than normal. The more your display is up the higher its percentage is

I flashed last night and the percentage I posted was this morning. After check it looks like the display usage gas gone down to about 35%. I'm wondering if it was because I used the battery calibration app before taking it off the charger. In any sense, I'm glad there is some love for this phone. Thanks again DT and can't wait for what else is in store :D

Edit: here's my screenshot

4404e77a-540f-add7.jpg

Last edited:

davinci27

Reaction score
\

no...and neither does my "friendly" Verizon store or Motorola themselves....Verizon store said to use my insurance, pay the $100 deductible, get a new phone tomorrow, and don't be stupid and do things to the phone that are not supposed to be there....isn't that special?

I think you might be confused about how to handle it with your friendly VZW. You don't go in and openly admit you were flashing the phone. You go in and say your phone is frozen and you don't know what to do. Then they will give you a new one that you can take home and try again. At least that's what I would expect you to do. Never had to do it myself but know other folks have.

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
I think you might be confused about how to handle it with your friendly VZW. You don't go in and openly admit you were flashing the phone. You go in and say your phone is frozen and you don't know what to do. Then they will give you a new one that you can take home and try again. At least that's what I would expect you to do. Never had to do it myself but know other folks have.

+1 I lost my Razr to a bowl of boot loops and called tech support. They sent me a replacement. They didn't ask about any flashing or rooting. He just said OK I'll send out a replacement

K

kbatrph

i was actually honest with them, they couldn't do anything but offer to "warranty out" the phone, but he warned me that if they found ANYTHING out of spec, i would see a $600+ charge on my bill for the full retail price of the phone....it was also suggested to me that i contact Assurion (phone insurance) and deal with them....new phone is on its way, less $99 out of my checking account :frown: