[ROM] |RAZRX v1.0| |12/14/2011|

Reaction score
Motocast isn't in the ROM. :) I can make a add on for the Blur/Bloat if people want one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I guess that explains it. Lol. I just assumed it was since it shows up in my accounts and in the gallery, music, and files apps. Now that I think of it, I am confused because it does show up when I go to manage applications.

Is this something that I can just grab off of my stock and copy the apk to sdcard then install on this rom? Or is motocast more complicated?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
I guess that explains it. Lol. I just assumed it was since it shows up in my accounts and in the gallery, music, and files apps. Now that I think of it, I am confused because it does show up when I go to manage applications.

Is this something that I can just grab off of my stock and copy the apk to sdcard then install on this rom? Or is motocast more complicated?

Give me 10. I will make a flash Pak.

:)

RedTarget

Reaction score
This is great news! I'll give it a go this weekend when I can devote some time to it (don't want to rush anything...). It's awesome to finally see some Rom love coming to the Razr!

Reaction score
So, just to be clear.....what exactly was taken off and is added back with this add on? Obviously moto cast but it seemed like all other elements of blur were already there (social networking, Facebook and picasa linking to gallery, etc.)

Thanks for the quick work! I will have to find your donation link in here somewhere.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
So, just to be clear.....what exactly was taken off and is added back with this add on? Obviously moto cast but it seemed like all other elements of blur were already there (social networking, Facebook and picasa linking to gallery, etc.)

Thanks for the quick work! I will have to find your donation link in here somewhere.

Basically... A lot of the BLUR Accounts that few use, The VZW New Bay stuff, Kindle, etc. I left the Core and most used Blur in the ROM. Feel free to peek in the ZIP and you can see the apps. :)

Th3oryrom donation link is always under my avatar. :)

Reaction score
Basically... A lot of the BLUR Accounts that few use, The VZW New Bay stuff, Kindle, etc. I left the Core and most used Blur in the ROM. Feel free to peek in the ZIP and you can see the apps. :)

Th3oryrom donation link is always under my avatar. :)

Got it. Loaded up just fine. Yeah, the only thing I really was missing was motocast. So I will just delete the Verizon bloat manually.

Thanks again.

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Got it. Loaded up just fine. Yeah, the only thing I really was missing was motocast. So I will just delete the Verizon bloat manually.

Thanks again.

The link I put in my reply to you I did special. It only would add the MOTOCast. :)

Either way though.

Reaction score
The link I put in my reply to you I did special. It only would add the MOTOCast. :)

Either way though.

LMAO....it figures I would go and download the addon from the op when I didn't need to. I appreciate it though even if I didn't use that link. I will go ahead and download it anyway and save it to my sd card just in case.

kriikkraak

Reaction score
Still stuck on the red M... Does someone have a solution about that problem ?

Reaction score
Still stuck on the red M... Does someone have a solution about that problem ?

Just in case you haven't already tried this. In the past when that happened, I would just do a battery pull (hard reset using power and volume buttons) and it would boot up ok.

Or if you did a backup before hand, if you hold power and both volume buttons, phone will reset into flash mode (booty loader). Then just follow directions on screen to restore your backup. Then you can try again but I would recommend using safe strap.

Last edited: