[ROM] |RAZRX v1.0| |12/14/2011|

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
FLASH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SOFT BRICKING YOUR PHONE!! THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER UNTIL WE GET FAST THE FASTBOOT FILES! THIS HAS BEEN TESTED EXTENSIVELY, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW... THINGS HAPPEN.

Here is a custom ROM for the RAZR. Just the start of it, once things get underway I will port some mods in. For now... It is clean, debloated, init.d support, custom scripts, ICS themed and fast. So.. I bring you RAZRX.

Thanks as always:
dhacker for being my team
bigandad for some sweet theming
hashcode for Safe Strap
ALL the forums for the Support

DETAILS:
MOTO Base
Debloated
Zipaligned
Custom SYSCTRL
Custom INIT.D
RAM Script
SD READ Enhancement
Ultimate compression
Optimized PNGS
TH3ORYROM Wallpaper App
Superuser 3.0.7 and binary
Busybox (Modified)
More... Who remembers? lol

INFORMATION: READ THIS!!!! EVERYONE MUST WIPE. IT WILL WIPE EVERYTHING (NOT YOUR SD CARD).

CAUTION!!!! MAKE SURE THE ROM IS ON SD CARD EXT BEFORE BOOTING INTO RECOVERY!!!!

NO MATTER WHAT ROM YOU ARE COMING FROM

THIS ROM WILL WIPE EVERYTHING!!

INSTALL THE ROM AND WALK AWAY!!! LET THE ROM SETTLE!!! RUSHING THE KERNEL WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU ISSUES. AND THE BIGGEST WARNING... KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE DEVICE AT ALL TIMES.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS... FOLLOW THIS OR BE NUKED!!!

TO BE SAFE, I RECOMMEND USING SAFE STRAP. UNTIL WE HAVE RESTORE OPTION IT HELPS.

DO NOT FLASH WITH CLOCKWORK... USE SAFESTRAP ONLY!!!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING IN SAFE STRAP

IN SAFE STRAP:

ENABLE SAFE SYSTEM FIRST!!!

WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET

WIPE CACHE

UNDER MOUNTS AND STORAGE, FORMAT SYSTEM

UNDER ADVANCED, WIPE DALVIK

RAZRX V1.0 ROM DOWNLOAD

MD5:
d6c1f5e38c77d9bf9a303aba01d2bc97

BLUR ADD ON (Gives you back the BLUR Bloat that was removed)
DOWNLOAD
Wipe Cache and Dalvik ONLY!!

SCREENSHOTS (WITH GOLAUNCHER)

screen_20111215_0017.png
screen_20111215_0018.png
screen_20111215_0018_1.png
screen_20111215_0018_2.png

Last edited:

jpnestel

Reaction score
I'm not on the razr but I can't believe there's no comments here yet. If u have a rooted razr and want to love out even more than u already do. FOLLOW DroidT3ory!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I'm not on the razr but I can't believe there's no comments here yet. If u have a rooted razr and want to love out even more than u already do. FOLLOW DroidT3ory!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

already commented on rootwiki :biggrin: as soon as i have some cash ill throw a little dough your way DT. Thanks again.

K

kbatrph

followed all steps (used to have a Bionic, so am familiar with Th3oryRoms) i'm stuck on the the red M Dual Core Technology screen.....what do i do?

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
you what i have noticed....the favorites contact widget doesnt work. i kinda liked that widget but whatevs :/

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
It works... If you use a different launcher that and sticky note will not work. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

youre right it does work but only with the stock launcher. kinda sucks it wont work with any other launcher.

Reaction score
Absolutely thrilled when I saw this! Finally got to flash something other than deodexed stock. Amazing work as usual. I flashed with safestrap as my second system (safe mode) and it is a thing of beauty. Love the boot animation too.

Edit: Now that I have gotten some time to play with it just thought I would add issues I have....only one. I cannot get my motocast to work. Everything else is perfect so far.

Last edited:
OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
Absolutely thrilled when I saw this! Finally got to flash something other than deodexed stock. Amazing work as usual. I flashed with safestrap as my second system (safe mode) and it is a thing of beauty. Love the boot animation too.

Edit: Now that I have gotten some time to play with it just thought I would add issues I have....only one. I cannot get my motocast to work. Everything else is perfect so far.

Motocast isn't in the ROM. :) I can make a add on for the Blur/Bloat if people want one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk