Problem With Droid 1 on FRG22 Deoxeded

icebluemale30

Reaction score
I Installed the DEOXEDED FRG22 2.2 froyo Rom on my droid 1 and i have two problems that i need help with

1. The Battery Charges and runs out quick wont last a whole day with moderate (10 calls a day) uses and charges fully in about 1 hour ....now im no expert on batteries but if it charges that quick sometime has to be wrong

2. I have Clockwork Mod ROM Manager installed on it as well but so far have gotten the OTA update 3 times in about two weeks ....i did the install and clockwork stopped the install all good but it keeps coming back asking me to install, is there a way to stop it permanently or do i just have to keep installing and clockwork stopping it procedure ?

OP
icebluemale30

icebluemale30

Reaction score
I Installed the DEOXEDED FRG22 2.2 froyo Rom on my droid 1 and i have two problems that i need help with

1. The Battery Charges and runs out quick wont last a whole day with moderate (10 calls a day) uses and charges fully in about 1 hour ....now im no expert on batteries but if it charges that quick sometime has to be wrong

2. I have Clockwork Mod ROM Manager installed on it as well but so far have gotten the OTA update 3 times in about two weeks ....i did the install and clockwork stopped the install all good but it keeps coming back asking me to install, is there a way to stop it permanently or do i just have to keep installing and clockwork stopping it procedure ?

Also would like to add that when i install new apps they dont show up untill after i reboot my phone .......now thats weird .....

Any help is appreciated !!!!!

Thanks

OP
icebluemale30

icebluemale30

Reaction score

Also would like to add that when i install new apps they dont show up untill after i reboot my phone .......now thats weird .....

Any help is appreciated !!!!!

Thanks

i just updated to FGR22D and i now keep getting the OTA update how can i stop it please help the clockwork way is only a temp fix ....looking for more long term !!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Try a different ROM. I am running saphire 1.0 and have not received a single update notice. Or you could try any of the source built ROMs.