Preparing for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0

stabl4life82

Reaction score
so far out of bb rom and ss4.8 rom i like this one the best....battery life and options and looks...i am now bout to try to install lfy rom to see what that is about

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
um er da...ah..negative mr not my buddy :)

donerico

Reaction score
so far out of bb rom and ss4.8 rom i like this one the best....battery life and options and looks...i am now bout to try to install lfy rom to see what that is about
I tried those plus shadowrom, UD is the best for my droid.

hookerdj

Reaction score

BrentAday

Reaction score
I see BlackDroid is signed into his website...Hopefully uploading a filedancedroid

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

andrew149

Reaction score
UD is about what shawdow and cynogen is all of them are full featured so pick one that you like UD is my fav so dont talk down on it if you dont know what it is guys

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
TANKSPANK <-------- ultimatedroid thread trolll says he hates ud and always talks about it but yet he shows up in just about every ultimatedroid thread......

fraid so buddy

Yeah, um, not your buddy..

And many roms have been worth the wait, or sometimes the lack there of one.

I can't converse in a thread of my fellow forumites? K. My bad.

Never once flamed UD or BD in this thread, or the other one. Just showing a few select people that they were mistaken, and/or flat wrong.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TANKSPANK <-------- ultimatedroid thread trolll says he hates ud and always talks about it but yet he shows up in just about every ultimatedroid thread......

fraid so buddy

Yeah, um, not your buddy..

And many roms have been worth the wait, or sometimes the lack there of one.
thats a very interesting and accurate point you make:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UD is about what shawdow and cynogen is all of them are full featured so pick one that you like UD is my fav so dont talk down on it if you dont know what it is guys

we all know dont worry

drpaul07

Reaction score
i spent lots of time being stock rooted...my first custom rom was CM6 stable, liked it a lot. had it for bout a month. then for the hell of it, tried chevy's new rom (which i'm currently on).. both have been great. Now just waitin to try UD out :)