The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Incredible Only

initefox

Reaction score
Where did you get that theme fox? Looks nice.

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

I didn't apply any theme. It's UD 1.0.0 and just used different launcher.
I use Launcher Pro and Desktop Visualizer to customize Icons.
I slightly modified images and icons on Photoshop =)

SDI

Reaction score
Is mine the only phone that takes like 30 secs or more for the SD card to mount when i boot the phone??????

Muggins

Reaction score

You should share lol ;D

cheifkeiff

Reaction score
Is mine the only phone that takes like 30 secs or more for the SD card to mount when i boot the phone??????

My internal and 16gb class 4 sd card mount in like 5 seconds so i'm not sure what the problem is my internal is full and i have like 6gb left on my sd. maybe try backing up the data and reformatting the card.

SDI

Reaction score
Ok i will give that a try, i just switch back and forth between roms and this is the only one that takes that long to mount the SD card? Love the rom otherwise!

initefox

Reaction score

You should share lol ;D

@ Muggins: Here you go

Clock Widget is in Tools Folder (Sony Ericsson)
Icons are in Icons Folder-> My Theme
Images are in Wallpaper Folder

Use Desktop Visualizer(You can find it on Market) with image icons (Add widgets->Desktop Visualizer[whichever size you want to use])

My LauncherPro "Homescreen Grid" is set to 8 Col x 10 Rows & "Auto-fit Items" on

Muggins

Reaction score

You should share lol ;D

@ Muggins: Here you go

Clock Widget is in Tools Folder (Sony Ericsson)
Icons are in Icons Folder-> My Theme
Images are in Wallpaper Folder

Use Desktop Visualizer(You can find it on Market) with image icons (Add widgets->Desktop Visualizer[whichever size you want to use])

My LauncherPro "Homescreen Grid" is set to 8 Col x 10 Rows & "Auto-fit Items" on

Awesome thanks!!

rmargvos

Reaction score
How to...

So this is a basic question. Of late I've only downloaded and installed ROM's through ROM Manager. With this Ultimate Droid 1.0.0, I've downloaded it....now what? Can I put it to root SD card and install (including Wiping) simply through ClockworkMod Recovery? How about restoring some system settings, such as email accounts and the like? Does this ROM play good with Titanium Backup?

Open to suggestions? And thanks in advance.

Muggins

Reaction score
So this is a basic question. Of late I've only downloaded and installed ROM's through ROM Manager. With this Ultimate Droid 1.0.0, I've downloaded it....now what? Can I put it to root SD card and install (including Wiping) simply through ClockworkMod Recovery? How about restoring some system settings, such as email accounts and the like? Does this ROM play good with Titanium Backup?

Open to suggestions? And thanks in advance.

Maybe an obvious question, but are you rooted? (I'm still fairly new myself)

Sent from my Incredible

Muggins

Reaction score
Okay. Push it to your sdcard. You can put it anywhere (if I'm not mistaken) and install using either clockwork recovery (using the install .zip option) or rom manager (install rom from sdcard option). Make sure to wipe data and cache. Always backup incase of failure. Restoring system settings I am not sure on that, but to my knowledge, it can't be done (I could be wrong on that). As for titanium backup, it works just fine. I am still fairly new as posted before, which means I could be wrong on any of this. I am currently using UD, and have had no issues thus far. Hope this helps any.

Sent from my Incredible

rmargvos

Reaction score
Thanks Muggins. I assumed that your response was the correct path to take. I just wanted some reassurance before jumping into UD. Seemed to install just fine, now I have lots of time ahead of me to check this out and get my necessities working. Thanks.

Muggins

Reaction score
Thanks Muggins. I assumed that your response was the correct path to take. I just wanted some reassurance before jumping into UD. Seemed to install just fine, now I have lots of time ahead of me to check this out and get my necessities working. Thanks.

Glad to help. I hope you enjoy UD as much as I do :)

Sent from my Incredible

rmargvos

Reaction score
Now getting familiar with UD 1.0.0 for DInc

So, I know that I've only just barely installed this ROM and looks very nice. The one thing that I noticed right off the bat is that the dialer doesn't auto-look up contacts. I understand that this is a preference thing for me and not any type of bug. But is there a preference maybe that I can't find to enable this type of behavior?

For example: I launch the dialer, and rather than scrolling and scrolling to find a contact, and immediately begin pressing the keypad for the letters of the contact's name and the appropriate contact(s) show up for me to either open contact card or call.

This may seem tacky on my part, but I've had this similar functionality for 5 years now, with my Treo700wx and my DInc (standard dialer before this rom), and have grown to really appreciate its quick ability to lookup and place a call.

EDIT: Sorry, but I can't find where to create speed dials either. Thanks.

Muggins

Reaction score
I have seen this before somewhere, so you aren't alone in that. As for a fix, I believe you can go to the market and find a phone app to replace the stock. Its quite unfortunate to have to get an app, but its better than nothing. Hope this helps

-Muggins

Sent from my Incredible