The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0 - Incredible Only

tktouch12

Reaction score
this rom might make me leave sense to try it. this looks better than miui.
i might try it if i get bored of skyraider (that'll probably take less than another day)
just a quick question, what apk is the swype? i want to just try out that swype but i cant find the apk to install. thanks

BTW, AWESOME ROM! possibly best rom i've ever seen made

SDI

Reaction score
this is very nice, but i was wondering if we can get a fix on the camera? it only does 3mp instead of 8mp. i have no problem with UD but we can can get a small fix on that, that would be great:blackdroid:

+1 on the camera fix thats my only problem, seems sad to have a 8mp camera be restricted to 3mp? Sounds like a kernal issue?

I am adding the extra resolution along with a few other updates in tonight and plan on releasing an update for the rom tomorrow.

Awesome! Now that will make this Rom EPIC!

Will Survive

Reaction score
this rom might make me leave sense to try it. this looks better than miui.
i might try it if i get bored of skyraider (that'll probably take less than another day)
just a quick question, what apk is the swype? i want to just try out that swype but i cant find the apk to install. thanks

BTW, AWESOME ROM! possibly best rom i've ever seen made

Settings>UltimateDroid>UltimateDroid Extras> Keyboard and u shall find swype...

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

sucker4pa1n

Reaction score
Does this include the recent inclusions/additions to CM within the nightly builds? Such as the RIL fix?

I'm just curious as to which versions of Ruby/CM this is based off of, and whether or not certain things such as the RIL have been customized by UD. I've never used UD before (currently using CM6 nightly 106) but I'd consider trying it if I knew what is mixed from where. I guess I could just give it a shot and see how stable it is. :p

Not based off of either. Built from ground.

Sent from my Ultimate DROiD 1.0.0 using Tapatalk

Oh, sweet! I didn't mean to come off saying that the way I did. So this is source compiled w/custom tweaks, as well as tweaks pulled from others (no point in reinventing the wheel, makes sense to me!). Either way, do you know if this includes the RIL fix? It was pulled from MIUI. Seemed to fix instability caused from disconnecting wifi/switching to 3g and back. Not sure of the details, but it did seem to make CM6's nightlies more stable.

Is this a public build? ie. is the source available?

sucker4pa1n

Reaction score
this is very nice, but i was wondering if we can get a fix on the camera? it only does 3mp instead of 8mp. i have no problem with UD but we can can get a small fix on that, that would be great:blackdroid:

+1 on the camera fix thats my only problem, seems sad to have a 8mp camera be restricted to 3mp? Sounds like a kernal issue?

I am adding the extra resolution along with a few other updates in tonight and plan on releasing an update for the rom tomorrow.

This ROM is wicked. Honestly I've been messin' with this for a few days now (never used your ROMs before) but I gotta say, I'm impressed. Never seen so many options and tweaking capability built into a ROM before. Definitely takes skill. :)

SDI

Reaction score
I dont know if it just me but this mod takes like 25-30 secs for the SD card to do its thing when i reboot?

initefox

Reaction score
I Love this ROM! Best rom for my taste.
when will be the next patch? for camera / camcorder fix?
will there be alternative kernel to o/c?

Will Survive

Reaction score

@initefox... care to share the name of the clock app on the upper left corner of the screen???

titans1

Reaction score
Deleted posted on wrong forum

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

initefox

Reaction score

@initefox... care to share the name of the clock app on the upper left corner of the screen???

on First screenshot widget called "Digital Clock" but I'm not sure if yo can find that on market... i can't remember where i got it from... but I can probably send it to you haha
I used "Tajm" by Tomas Persson on second screen shot

cheifkeiff

Reaction score
Great rom

I have been running this for a few days with the RIL fix from xda. And this is the best rom i have ran I freaking love all the customization its endless! I also notice it being really stable and good on battery life. So everyone knows I am using camera 360 pro and it does the full 8mp i think other 3rd party apps might work too but no 720p video(which is not that big of deal) and honestly thats the only problem I've had!

initefox

Reaction score
I have been running this for a few days with the RIL fix from xda. And this is the best rom i have ran I freaking love all the customization its endless! I also notice it being really stable and good on battery life. So everyone knows I am using camera 360 pro and it does the full 8mp i think other 3rd party apps might work too but no 720p video(which is not that big of deal) and honestly thats the only problem I've had!

Could you link address for RIL fix?

Muggins

Reaction score
Where did you get that theme fox? Looks nice.

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

cheifkeiff

Reaction score
HERE IT IS the new cm6 nightly's have this ril baked in but all the other asop's do not have it yet. If you are having problems with random reboots or wifi/3g wierdness this fixes it!