Preparing for The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0

drpaul07

Reaction score
after you restore data your phone is back to its previous state no sign in (bookmarks,prevoious calls,texts msg info game info , everything is restored) Its just what i do and it always works for me (thanx cakes!)

i always just go into sp recovery and do a advanced nandroid backup of just data and then clear data n cache install rom and instantly do a advanced nandroid restore of the data backup i have just done......its been working so far..

yeah i've heard of that method before..after you restore data, do you still have to do the google account sign in thing?

awesome thanks..i'll have to try that out if this new rom ever comes out!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
after you restore data your phone is back to its previous state no sign in (bookmarks,prevoious calls,texts msg info game info , everything is restored) Its just what i do and it always works for me (thanx cakes!)

i always just go into sp recovery and do a advanced nandroid backup of just data and then clear data n cache install rom and instantly do a advanced nandroid restore of the data backup i have just done......its been working so far..

yeah i've heard of that method before..after you restore data, do you still have to do the google account sign in thing?

this method has always worked for me as well. so much easier and convenient then waiting around for 90+ apps to download.

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Where's the link? Come on now don't keep us waiting!!!!!

hookerdj

Reaction score
im sure bd will come here and make a post i dont want to link to his site i am not sure if we are allowed to or not(stupid rule yes). It is a whole new link now

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
more hype.............