[Poll] - Droid BIONIC - Who's getting it -

bizzshow

Reaction score
If this is offered with bootloader unlock solution I will get it but another locked bootloader I don't know

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Well it will be locked probably more than the X. Also an insider at Howard Forums has stated that both the Bionic and Atrix have a major flaw that can't be fixed. Personally that's enough for me to avoid this phone but what do you guys think? I'm especially interested in CKs opinion because I believe he follows Bills comments at Howard Forums also.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bizzshow

Reaction score
Not saying I don't believe you but can you link the comment and I wonder what the flaw is

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn....seems like I will be hanging out there to find out what he meant.

And yea...he is a reliable source. The only thing that really keeps me a Moto buyer is reception. If its that it will be a definite pass for me.

Last edited:

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Well if hes reliable, and it seems by the users he is. I wouldnt get this phone ever. That sounds terrible. I wonder what the flaws are? Guess we will hear soon enough.

UNC

Reaction score
I don't believe this guy that there's some huge error that Motorola can't fix. For gods sake they invented the cellular phone!

I think people are so clannish now that they pick a camp (htc) and throw stones at the other camp (motorola) regardless how much info they may or may not have.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Well seeing as how he works for them I would think that he would know. Maybe it's a flaw that they would have to redo the whole phone to fix. He's definitely not in on the HTC camp. He leaked us a lot of info on the OG Droid and every bit of it was right. This is Motos first try at both dual core and LTE so there's plenty that could be wrong. Maybe he'll elaborate soon enough.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol....him and/or some other insiders do like to talk in riddles. I hope thats the case this time.

wingdo

Reaction score
So he's saying that the pair of phones Sanjay Jah has called "his baby" (specifically the Atix) have a major flaw which makes the phones not worth buying and which cannot be fixed?

From what I have read he seems to have lots of credibility on howard forums, but if these two top end phones from motorola mobility don't work, MM is going to fail. I just do not see that as an option they would allow.

I will hold out and see what happens, but right now the Bionic is the phone I want and I'm going to be upset if I end up with an HTC thing.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I don't think that these phones will be released with major flaws. I think everyone has learned from the iPhone debacle. With that said, all new technology starts out rough before the kinks are ironed out. Tegra 2 processor and LTE technology will be worth the wait. That is why I do not plan on being one of the 1st with this phone. I'll give it 4-6 months. By then the price will be down from $249-$299 to $99-$199.

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Wow all this speculating

They will not release the phone if its not working properly they will lose money and so will Verizon handling the customer service and tech issues. HTC = Garbage their phones have horrible reception and just crappy build quality. Trust in Motorola they will not steer you wrong.