Who is getting it day one and who is waiting???

i can read

Reaction score
Just wondering who is doing what. If you are getting it day one why are you and if you wait why are you? This is ment for if you are actually getting it so bionic haters stay away.

bigkhan

Reaction score
waiting a couple weeks, i want to see what kind of deal sams club has when they get it. I wont wait long though, if Sams doesent have for a good deal within say 3 weeks or so I'll just get it from verizon

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same boat as bigkhan. Waiting to see if there is a price drop as well as what kind of reviews are given about the phone. If some concrete details about the DHD or Prime come out while I'm waiting and are enough to make me jump ship, so be it! haha

droidrenegade

Reaction score
If they have preorder I'll order that day ,,I have been waiting since Jan, the specs are the best at this time battery life is the best at this time and motorola has the best phone cases they won't break if dropped normaly...dancedroid

OP
i can read

i can read

Reaction score
If they have preorder I'll order that day ,,I have been waiting since Jan, the specs are the best at this time battery life is the best at this time and motorola has the best phone cases they won't break if dropped normaly...dancedroid

Im the same with you + I have $150 in discounts saved up.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some days I plan on getting it day one, some days I dont...lol.

Money issues is also causing me to go back n forth. I should be able to get some new phone this year. Wasnt looking that way a few weeks ago. I'm not gonna lie....info about phones coming later this year has me going back n forth too, the Droid HD and Prime. I might just buy all 3 to make it simple...LOL!!!

SANhacker

Reaction score
No hurry here. My OG Droid is still rooted and running fine.
I'm waiting for the HD and Prime. Then I'll compare the three.
I figure when these and the iPhone come out, we will see a big price drop on the Bionic.

Khrysys

Reaction score
If Costco has it, I will probably get it day 1 or 2. If not, I'll wait a few weeks until they do (and perhaps more info on Nexus).

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure. Depends on that Costco deal and if my family switches to Sprint. But the way it's looking, I'll probably wait a week or two and see what's up.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Some days I plan on getting it day one, some days I dont...lol.

Money issues is also causing me to go back n forth. I should be able to get some new phone this year. Wasnt looking that way a few weeks ago. I'm not gonna lie....info about phones coming later this year has me going back n forth too, the Droid HD and Prime. I might just buy all 3 to make it simple...LOL!!!

Same... Im gonna give it some time, see what happens with the prime. Either way, whatever anyone chooses, I am sure they are gonna get a decent device. The Prime has also sparked my interest but I like Motorola... tough choices ahead.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have decided to wait it out. At least 2-3 weeks for the price drop and hopefully we'll know if the Prime will be coming to Verizon or not. Will make the decision a much easier one being cheaper and knowing more about near-future phones.

My original Droid is literally as perfect as day one, so can't complain really.

Last edited:

psychicdroid

Reaction score
Unfortunatly I can't wait. I'm trying to decide if I'll preorder or go to the store. My D1 touchscreen quit working on the 25th, so rather than spend money to get a refurb I'm just gonna wait and get the Bionic.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I was a day one buy until yesterday, where it has become more likely we'll see ICS(possibly labeled nexus, maybe not) premiere on Verizon. I really like the way the Bionic is looking, if it would have come out in July, day one for sure, but now, I think I'll wait.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will wait till the HTC Vigor, my plan does not expire till 12/28/11 anyways, and my Incredible has been doing a fantastic job till now anyways.