Who wants to guess pricing

TcRoc

Reaction score
So how much do you think the Bionic is going to cost,, I'm really wondering if I should just get DX and wait a year for pricing to calm down..pending of course when they release pricing

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bionic has me hooked like crack right now!!!!! I want it, as long as they don't change their minds and lock the bootloader. I have no idea what the pricing would be. How much higher can they take the price of these devices before people just say "screw it" and start evolving backwards to basic phones.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Well... considering all the last phones have been 199.99... I am going to guess with honesty and say 199.99 to 249.99. More towards the 200 range. I dont think they would charge 250 for a phone.

It is pretty obvious of the price... I dont really know why it was asked... but okay.

And thats with the contract of course. Without it will be atleast 600.

OP
TcRoc

TcRoc

Reaction score
It is pretty obvious of the price... I dont really know why it was asked... but okay.

And thats with the contract of course. Without it will be atleast 600.

Really ,, well its not obvious to me,, I'm not a phone junky ,,just looking to upgrade right at the time of new arrivals

Raptor007

Reaction score
I for one will only sign a 1 year contract (my wife's upgrade) or pay retail and not care. With the new rules in place 1/16 I am not getting stuck anymore.

$399 with a $50 - $100 MIR. I will goto Best Buy to get it with the rebate up front, tired of the MIR crap.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Well I would say that it will drop for around the same price as the X and Inc. $199 after $100 MIR. But seeing that Sprint charged a premium for their 4G phones (and people paid) VZW may do the same thing. Don't be surprised.