[Poll] - Droid BIONIC - Who's getting it -

briankeith513

Reaction score
The Atrix has more compelling accessories that you can buy for it, and it has more ram because of one of those accessories. Bionic has a 4.3in screen and 8 megapixel camera compared to the Atrix's 4in and 5 megapixel. Other than that, they are the same device. You all are that dissapointed in the Bionic? Lol, wow.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

corymcnutt

Reaction score
What im seeing, as was mentioned earlier, is that vzw seems to now be getting the "substandard" android phones while the other carriers will be ramping up on the higher end phones. Not saying.the bionic is substandard per se...i can just see how other carriers will look to lock in (pony up for) a bit better phones now that vzw has iphone.

Seriously, somehow all of a sudden VZW has lower end phones? WTF is wrong with the Bionic??? Jeebus, in November / December people were DROOLING over the thought of half of these specs.

Notice how I put it in quotes?? Every carrier has the option to pay the manufacturer extra money for a bit better "exclusive" phone than the other carriers. (Evo, iphone, droid...) the Atrix trumps this phone in many catagories and it mean vzw didn't want to pay the extra money to moto to get the best phone that they have in the first half of the year because their focus will be on the iphone. Not saying Bionic is a bad phone, just a shame that the amazing accessories and capabilities will be going to AT&T. I think my point is made. And I have yet to drool over any phone. :p

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
I don't know how you can say "many catagories." It can be docked to computer and more memory (necessary for docking). But other than that capability, I don't see any place it "trumps" it.

shdowman

Reaction score
Seriously, somehow all of a sudden VZW has lower end phones? WTF is wrong with the Bionic??? Jeebus, in November / December people were DROOLING over the thought of half of these specs.

Notice how I put it in quotes?? Every carrier has the option to pay the manufacturer extra money for a bit better "exclusive" phone than the other carriers. (Evo, iphone, droid...) the Atrix trumps this phone in many catagories and it mean vzw didn't want to pay the extra money to moto to get the best phone that they have in the first half of the year because their focus will be on the iphone. Not saying Bionic is a bad phone, just a shame that the amazing accessories and capabilities will be going to AT&T. I think my point is made. And I have yet to drool over any phone. :p

I don't know how you can say "many catagories." It can be docked to computer and more memory (necessary for docking). But other than that capability, I don't see any place it "trumps" it.

You're right, being able to use your phone as a laptop (netbook) replacement is really nothing. Just a silly accessory.

JerseyFrankU

Reaction score
not to be a noob..

.. but - i have no choice :) - shdowman? - can linking either via DLNA or HDMI show the desktop/all programs on a monitor/tv? --'Cause i'm thinking w/ a BT Keyboard...