Pinch & Zoom 2.1 3D Gallery app now available!

Reaction score
Thanks for the app. But now i have 2 gallery's in my tray.. Any way to get rid of the old
one?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Thanks for the app. But now i have 2 gallery's in my tray.. Any way to get rid of the old
one?

Not with out rooting, typically the new version is the second Gallery in the app drawer. You'll get used to it in a few days Personally I use a home screen shortcut and never access Gallery from the app drawer

dbmorris

Reaction score
Blurry?

I installed the gallery and it works great (even pinch/zoom) but the pictures are not as clear as when using the 'stock' Droid gallery. They are much more blurry. Is this a setting or something?

Danny

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I installed the gallery and it works great (even pinch/zoom) but the pictures are not as clear as when using the 'stock' Droid gallery. They are much more blurry. Is this a setting or something?

Danny

Known issue with all versions of the 2.1 Gallery app when used outside of the 2.1 OS.

Project37

Reaction score

Danny

I rebooted my phone and although they still open blurry, the pictures seem to clear up a bit more quickly.

Or maybe it's my wishful thinking? In any case, wouldn't hurt to try! :)

naman919

Reaction score
I had the same probably. I had to go Settings>app>manage>menu button filter to see all>uninstall cooliris labeled app. then it will work.

word. thanks! :icon_ banana:

Danny

Known issue with all versions of the 2.1 Gallery app when used outside of the 2.1 OS.

Works on my rooted 2.1 ROM :) Pictures are clear!

Edit: Can someone PM me the original gallery.apk? I deleted it and need it for a test. tia.

Gibaud

Reaction score
Awesome.....

Had to edit after having some time to play....

FREAKING AWESOME....

dbmorris

Reaction score
Uninstall

I would like to uninstall this app but don't want to mess up the original Gallery. Under Manage Apps there is only 1 listed though, just says gallery. How do I go about uninstalling this gallery while leaving the other alone?

Thanks,
Danny

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I would like to uninstall this app but don't want to mess up the original Gallery. Under Manage Apps there is only 1 listed though, just says gallery. How do I go about uninstalling this gallery while leaving the other alone?

Thanks,
Danny

Go back 3 pages and read post #47.

dbmorris

Reaction score
Thanks, I didn't go back or forward far enough I guess. I rebooted and now it works fine, clear as a bell and twice as smooth as the OEM. Good deal, thanks guys.

Danny

Thanks,
Danny

Go back 3 pages and read post #47.