Pinch & Zoom 2.1 3D Gallery app now available!

neto614

Reaction score
ok i got it thanks works great ........this is the best ... sorry for last post i should have just read some more thanks again.......

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
File was differnet but updated from the gallery_flan I originally had, and that didnt have pinch to zoom.

Uninstalled flan, and installed this, very nice!

Just of note though: One thing fromthe stock gallery that I'd like to note though, if you shoot video for the camera, it's in the camera folder. Seems the new gallery just lumps everything camera into one folder, video or stills.

BlueBus

Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Much improved over the stock gallery.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Very cool. This is replacing MultiTouch Gallery Pro on my home screen. Thanks!

gentlefury

Reaction score
If so, then I recommend you choose "Uninstall" if it lets you. Then do it again and choose "Install".
tried, it said uninstall not successful

are you usng a rom that put it in the system folder?

That's the only reason it would be unsuccessful.

If it is then you will just have to go into the system/app folder delete or backup the gallery.apk app and then you can install the new one. Then you can rename it to gallery and move it into the system folder if you want to be able to back it up to system.

gentlefury

Reaction score
File was differnet but updated from the gallery_flan I originally had, and that didnt have pinch to zoom.

Just of note though: One thing fromthe stock gallery that I'd like to note though, if you shoot video for the camera, it's in the camera folder. Seems the new gallery just lumps everything camera into one folder, video or stills.

what is gallery flan? There never was a flan...there is cupcake, donut, eclair and the upcoming froyo

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. I can't wait for the multi touch maps apk. Does anyone have that ported over from the nexus update yet?

brochaos

Reaction score
most people still refer to flan as the next release even though it won't be. just one of those things that gets overlooked...

what is gallery flan? There never was a flan...there is cupcake, donut, eclair and the upcoming froyo

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
tried, it said uninstall not successful

are you usng a rom that put it in the system folder?

That's the only reason it would be unsuccessful.

If it is then you will just have to go into the system/app folder delete or backup the gallery.apk app and then you can install the new one. Then you can rename it to gallery and move it into the system folder if you want to be able to back it up to system.
Exactly :)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Easier than getting it on the Mac, or PC if the case: I used my Droid to navigate to this site, visited this thread, clicked the link and it downloaded it to my phone. Then I opened it using Astro and installed it.

deputc26

Reaction score
Wow this is the best implementation of MT I have used! it is kinetic mt, the pinch carries some "momentum like scrolling, bomber!