Pinch & Zoom 2.1 3D Gallery app now available!

cisco0910

Reaction score
Thanks to ReverendYo over at Alldroid we now have the new Native MultiTouch 2.1 Gallery as an installable app! So far it works great and the pinch and zoom is very smooth! Also seems to be a little faster than the previous version.

Download attached zip file, extract Gallery3DMT.apk and install with Astro etc.
do i extract in astro?

neto614

Reaction score
Wow this is great thanks , :icon_ banana:nice job :icon_ banana:..............

cisco0910

Reaction score
ok, so i downloaded the file on my desktop, mounted my droid, dragged the file from my desktop to my droid....now what?

gentlefury

Reaction score
very nice! Seems like as a whole the app is faster.

Popped it in the system app folder and renamed it to gallery.apk....sweet.

Bring on the maps and browser!!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you install another version of the 2.1 gallery previously? This could be in a ROM if you've flashed one or the previous .apk version of the 2.1 gallery which didn't have P&Z.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
If so, then I recommend you choose "Uninstall" if it lets you. Then do it again and choose "Install".

gentlefury

Reaction score
open it up in astro, yea.
i did, then there's option browse file or open app manager. Open app manager is the right choice here then...it says "uninstall or launch"? I launch then takes me to "gallery" but i can't pinch to zoom. help please
anyone? trying to get this and done with

You installed the deodexed version of the 3d gallery...hit uninstall then run it again and hit install.

neto614

Reaction score
ok how do i get this to work on my phone ,and where do i extract to and what file .please help . i cant get it to work

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I too was had an option of uninstalling or opening. Version numbers matched so I chose to open it. No pinch and zoom. Closed it, and reopened through Astro again. Chose uninstall. Repeat, installed and ended up with pinch and zoom. Good to go, thanks to the OP for the newer version of this!

I originally got this from droid life ...drill down through the old posts to find all the 2.1 apps. Post is on Friday Jan 29th and I think I grabbed it the same day.

I guess its worth a mention to all those waiting for the 2.1 release that I seem to be getting goodies on a regular basis. First smart phone and me thinks me picked a good one:)