Official: The DROID Bionic is on the Way with an “Improved Form Factor”

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Oh got ya.
My guys said that raising the unlimited cost was a possibility, but maybe only a ten spot.
This will be why it makes fiscal sense making everyone get that plan of they have a smartphone.

As to any additional fee to have access to 4g, I have only doubts. It would be the most financially irresponsible move ver zon could ever make.

As to any other rumors regarding tiered plans, they are valid and entirely possible. Like say 100% more possible than other types of rumors that are spread about our president.
Perhaps he is an alien cyborg sent by Xenu to destroy all of humanity so the aliens can come for our natural resources that had become depleted on their planet.
Perhaps not...I've heard things from Trump's crack investigator team.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

chazcarter

Reaction score
Well hopefully it wont be too bad, cuz then I'll just disconnect my home ISP, and use verizon as my primary ISP.

bkircher

Reaction score
I wonder what kind of timeline they are on with this newer bionic. Ive been eligible for an upgrade since Feb, still chugging along with the OG. Hoping to see some sort of target date to hope for.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I wonder what kind of timeline they are on with this newer bionic. Ive been eligible for an upgrade since Feb, still chugging along with the OG. Hoping to see some sort of target date to hope for.

In the recent earnings conference call, Sanjay Jha said the release was being pushed to sometime in the summer (along with the LTE upgrade on the Xoom). So it's probably safe to assume sometime in Q3 (July - September) if they're able to straighten themselves out.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Hey, pulling a product they think is crap is actually great to hear.
Totally against the norm, maybe they accidentally fired the "bean counters" before making this decision.
As for the two who've been holding out since February (hopefully upon my deathbed I'll understand the reasoning behind how that and Wednesday are spelled out), amazing showing of patience and self control. I mean that's some straight up samurai warrior sh!t you guys practice.
Were you release day purchasers?

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs