Droid Bionic heading towards Verizon

Reaction score
That one gig of ram also has to keep that webOS ready... I can't imagine the atrix being unlocked .... but if it is I bet the modders would have a field day with that gig floating around in there

Sent from my Droid

joker402

Reaction score
Where is everyone getting webos from?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
but if it is I bet the modders would have a field day with that gig floating around in there

True, but it begs the question of how far this is from being a capability native to Android. Google has said Chrome OS and Android would eventually converge. Chrome OS runs on ARM chips, so how hard would it be to have a handset doing the same thing as the Atrix, only with Chrome OS?

Reaction score
Screw the iphone, bionic is all I need.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

And in 6 months the Bionic will be running a dated OS and you won't be able to do a self upgrade because moto locked the bootloader (with the sole intention of making your phone feel dated quickly). Apple supports their phones for years, I will sure be switching over.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Years? When did the iphone 3gs come out? And people were complaining the upgraded iOS SLOWED their Phone down to being barely usable? Some support... ya they got it worked out (I would assume anyways), but it sounds like more of that 'x doesn't do that like y does!' Talk when they both are somewhat guilty of such things.... I think there were some examples of android update slowing some of the devices down... but not one of their only 3 devices heh

Sent from my Droid

ipawd1

Reaction score
Once again it's gone from a friendly debate to.... a democracy about the iphone.

It's just funny to me how the iphone has managed not to change much, yet still have us Android users so shook in the boots. And I'm a diehard Android user.

J

Johnly

Back on hunt. This is a DROID site, and at&t sucks balls. It is true. Bionic will smoke that Astrix and bend it to submissions.....

J

Johnly

Back on hunt. This is a DROID site, and at&t sucks balls. It is true. Bionic will smoke that Astrix and bend it to submissions.....
Network CONSIDERED.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
there is an iphone section for iphone discussion, stay on topic - DROID BIONIC.

xwdfly

Reaction score
Different screen, no finger print, doesnt seem to have that laptop thing that the atrix has....

Universal

Reaction score
haha yeah thats what I was thinking. The Atrix looks like the better phone IMO. Rumor is the Atrix is the Olympus which was supposed to goto Att then to VZW after that

Name he aspects where you believe the Atrix is superior. And don't say RAM because the amount of available RAM for phone functions is 512 for both device. The additional RAM in the Atrix is for the docking function, which is of little or no interest to me.

I guess what I meant to say above is that the Bionic is as good or better in every category that matters to me AND it's available on Verizon, which is huge, IMO. I have no interest whatsoever in moving to AT&T and have seen no compelling reason to even consider it based on the specs of the Bionic vs the Atrix.

Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question, been living under a rock lately and heading out of town again in a day, when is this phone due out? Waited for the Inc HD that never surfaced and I'm still on my BB S2 which is a replacement of a replacement of a replacement of a replacement of a replacement of a replacement of a replacement of a replacement for my BB S1.

Dying to get a new phone, seriously...