OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Before restoring any apps or settings try testing things out first. Make a couple texts and calls and if you can send them to your phone. That's one of the things I do when testing. I do the same thing after installing apps to make sure and I haven't had a single force close and neither has Zen.

perfoliate

Reaction score
will do. I'll report back and update the bug report I filed if things improve. I'm gonna redownload 6.1 again as well just in case of a bad download.

Spaniard85

Reaction score
Before restoring any apps or settings try testing things out first. Make a couple texts and calls and if you can send them to your phone. That's one of the things I do when testing. I do the same thing after installing apps to make sure and I haven't had a single force close and neither has Zen.

Good call. If I remember correctly, everything was working just fine before I restored my apps.

fearthewopr

Reaction score

Mr_A

Reaction score
thanks man I know you'll fix everything...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Spaniard85

Reaction score

JLangevin

Reaction score
Email notifications refuse to play the notification sounds.. SMS works just fine... this isnt a HUGE deal, but since I do a lot of business through my droid, this is somewhat major...

Ive checked all known settings and everything is set to play the sound... any ideas?

ipadl

Reaction score
I too had the fc on the dialer. I triple wiped the data/factory and triple wiped the cache before loading the ROM. Things worked well for the first hour or so, then the fc on the dialer started up.

I moved to slayher's 800 Mhz kernel, but same thing. I have not restored any apps, only configured exchange email. I am also running 6.1. Would be happy to he troubleshoot if I can.

Seth

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just tested text message notification. My light lights up no problem.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Finally got my phone working :) (knock on wood) here is what I have noticed from my various installs
clean wipe of everything = no locations working
install over previous version that was themed and had jrizzill's mod= phone forced closed
install 5.1 after full wipe, then installing 6.1 without wiping= everything works
so for all of those having any of these issues, wipe everything-->install 5.1-->reboot-->install 6.1

gerg004

Reaction score
Hey guys, are the P3Droid Kernels safe to use on this rom? I've had really good results with them before. If not, which kernel should I use??