Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

beefdog

Reaction score
Yeah it was. Switched to Simply Stunning v4.8 and now getting better battery life

SS 4.8 or MIUI give me the exact same battery life. Easily last all day 4am - 9pm with at least 40% on moderate usage and 60-70% on normal light usage. I see no difference at least with how I use the phone and battery life on either rom.

strangely different for me

Yeah me too. I have to charge mine on lunch every day. I love this rom just wish the battery was alittle better

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

droiddadi

Reaction score
No led notifications
Is this a known issue?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No led notifications
Is this a known issue?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

certain color LED notifications dont work (ie White, sapphire..etc)

I have no issues using Green for notifications, and cyan in the MMS for different color notifications.

Mine have been working to my observations (but then again, sometimes Im not very observant) lol

change trackball color in /settings/system/sound/trackball color for v5. For mms, open mms, click menu/settings/trackball color at the bottom. Some colors dont work. Same for other ROMs Ive used. I think its maybe a hardware LED limitation.

Z

ZeroBarrier

I think its maybe a hardware LED limitation.
It is, that's why the Droid displays orange and yellow as the same color. The trackball on the N1/Desire type of phones have a wider range of colors.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think its maybe a hardware LED limitation.
It is, that's why the Droid displays orange and yellow as the same color. The trackball on the N1/Desire type of phones have a wider range of colors.

i figured. I had the same issue on UD8, and ss4.7 and ss4.8...and Any other ROM that has a multitude of colors.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
temporary fix for contacts/groups not populating your contacts when you try to add...you can create a group...name it whatever...and you should be able to add your contacts to the group you created.

Its a workaround anyway...until the next update.

XXXLogic

Reaction score
i think this rom doubled up alot of my contacts in my actual gmail acct contacts...wierd.

Z

ZeroBarrier

OK, here's a good question. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the SD card & phone storage settings page to display information for my sd-ext partition in the A2SD+ section?

I know the command "ln -s /mnt/sdcard /data/sd" let's the page information populate with the sd card total space and available space, but the A2SD+ section shows the same information that SD card does. It doesn't display my sd-ext partition.

It would be cool to get it to populate the correct information for my sd-ext partition, as I have this ROM running Apps2EXT. I really hate Froyo's Apps2FAT.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Are we able to use the Jstyles Theme w/this rom or should I wait for some porting to be done officially???. Also Rom Manager FC for me. Is that a known issue?
I apologize about RM comment, I read a couple posts and should have prior to inquiring..

Last edited:

dbuglio

Reaction score
I use two different Gmail accounts on my Droid. When I try to add the second account I get a partial reboot. The phone reboots to the boot animation screen - not all the way to the white M logo.

I will reload this after another wipe and try a second time to load two Gmail accounts.

I also have two Gmail accounts and for the record I did not have any issue. I realize this doesn't help much, but I just wanted put it out there that it's not a universal issue with the ROM.

I am having the partial reboot issue, just noticed it. I use 5(!) gmail accounts and trying to add the 2nd one this problem came up. Going to try a few tricks up to reflashing.

EDIT: Just cleared the application data / cache, next cleared data / cache from clockwork, then reflashed the rom, then tried a old gmail2.3.zip (update.zip) file I had laying on my sdcard.

Nothing works, I have tried with Wifi on and off, 3g data on and off. The min you hit add account from gmail / menu / accounts / add account
the phone software reboots (does not display a M logo, starts right on the bootscreen).

EDITAGAIN: I tried flashing the MIUI V5 Modded & Themed over this ROM, and installed Gmail from the market. Same problem, softreboots at add account.

Last edited:

aamzalag

Reaction score
OK, here's a good question. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the SD card & phone storage settings page to display information for my sd-ext partition in the A2SD+ section?

I know the command "ln -s /mnt/sdcard /data/sd" let's the page information populate with the sd card total space and available space, but the A2SD+ section shows the same information that SD card does. It doesn't display my sd-ext partition.

It would be cool to get it to populate the correct information for my sd-ext partition, as I have this ROM running Apps2EXT. I really hate Froyo's Apps2FAT.

Hey manI noticed you said you are using apps 2sd with and EXT partition on your sd card.would you be able to send me a pm and tell me how you set that up to run on this rom? I have been searching around for a way to do this. Thanks so much in advance!

Z

ZeroBarrier

I seem to have found another small bug, but I believe it's a bug carried over from the Chinese version and it's only a little bothersome, nothing horrible.

Seems as if when you want to clear a keyboard shortcut in the "Settings > Applications > Quick Launch", the list seems to be off. I mean to clear the default "B" for quick launching the browser you actually have to long press the one above it "A"; if you long press "B" you are actually long pressing "C".

Like I said, not a terrible bug, I don't even know any people who fully customize the quick launch shortcuts that extensively, so it's only a minor issue.

martytoo

Reaction score
I use two different Gmail accounts on my Droid. When I try to add the second account I get a partial reboot. The phone reboots to the boot animation screen - not all the way to the white M logo.

I will reload this after another wipe and try a second time to load two Gmail accounts.

I also have two Gmail accounts and for the record I did not have any issue. I realize this doesn't help much, but I just wanted put it out there that it's not a universal issue with the ROM.

I am having the partial reboot issue, just noticed it. I use 5(!) gmail accounts and trying to add the 2nd one this problem came up. Going to try a few tricks up to reflashing.

EDIT: Just cleared the application data / cache, next cleared data / cache from clockwork, then reflashed the rom, then tried a old gmail2.3.zip (update.zip) file I had laying on my sdcard.

Nothing works, I have tried with Wifi on and off, 3g data on and off. The min you hit add account from gmail / menu / accounts / add account
the phone software reboots (does not display a M logo, starts right on the bootscreen).

EDITAGAIN: I tried flashing the MIUI V5 Modded & Themed over this ROM, and installed Gmail from the market. Same problem, softreboots at add account.

Have you tried adding in gmail from the market over the 2.3 version of gmail. I doubt this would work but it might be worth a try. This gmail issue is a bit annoying as the ROM seems great otherwise.

I went back to 4.1 !

eggsped

Reaction score
Anyone find a workaround for the Groups in Contacts? I can delete the groups I created but I can't delete or add contacts to the built in groups.

Overall this ROM is pretty sweet and I'm amazed at how fast development is moving.

Thanks

azpilot

Reaction score
Anyone find a workaround for the Groups in Contacts? I can delete the groups I created but I can't delete or add contacts to the built in groups.

Overall this ROM is pretty sweet and I'm amazed at how fast development is moving.

Thanks

Nope its a ROM issue, will have to make due with ones you create for now