Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

Ozzie

Reaction score
Didn't fix rom manager for me either...I'll just do a reboot into recovery till they get it sorted out.

azpilot

Reaction score
That was fast! Any improvements on battery life? Hope so...

Your battery issue wasn't with the rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah it was. Switched to Simply Stunning v4.8 and now getting better battery life

SS 4.8 or MIUI give me the exact same battery life. Easily last all day 4am - 9pm with at least 40% on moderate usage and 60-70% on normal light usage. I see no difference at least with how I use the phone and battery life on either rom.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Only problem i got so far is that rom manager doesn't work. But other than that i love the rom. Very snappy. No force closes either. Trying out that itching thumb app on top of launcher pro plus. All in all its pretty smooth. Oh yeah and the in call screen and new settings rock.
:rating09:

OP
zenulator

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm noticing a little lag here and there. Does the lag fix from 4.11 work on this as well?

Yes it does.

Sent from my HERO200 using DroidForums App

droidbionic

Reaction score
Your battery issue wasn't with the rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah it was. Switched to Simply Stunning v4.8 and now getting better battery life

SS 4.8 or MIUI give me the exact same battery life. Easily last all day 4am - 9pm with at least 40% on moderate usage and 60-70% on normal light usage. I see no difference at least with how I use the phone and battery life on either rom.

strangely different for me

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if you do this, but in Clockworkmod recovery anytime I flash a new ROM, I go to advanced menu, and clear battery stats...then do a full charge....let it run down all the way....and full charge again.

Let the phone re-learn the discharged, and fully charged points.

azpilot

Reaction score
Not sure if you do this, but in Clockworkmod recovery anytime I flash a new ROM, I go to advanced menu, and clear battery stats...then do a full charge....let it run down all the way....and full charge again.

Let the phone re-learn the discharged, and fully charged points.

Never, just use the phone and charge each night, never dial 228* or anything like that. But then again rarely have any issue's unless I cause them.. or something is bad in software.

martytoo

Reaction score
I use two different Gmail accounts on my Droid. When I try to add the second account I get a partial reboot. The phone reboots to the boot animation screen - not all the way to the white M logo.

I will reload this after another wipe and try a second time to load two Gmail accounts.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not being able to use RM is not a valid reason for me to stop using this ROM. The only things I ever did in RM was fix permissions...and there are some kernels available there.

Anything else done in RM can be done manually...I understand it can be "simpler" to push a button and let the app do it for you, but...there is safety in knowing that something was done right by doing it myself.

Plus...DL themes, ROMS via RM takes a long time. I can do it on my computer, move to /SD and reboot to recovery, wipe, flash, reboot quicker than you can allow RM do it.

publicanimal

Reaction score
I use two different Gmail accounts on my Droid. When I try to add the second account I get a partial reboot. The phone reboots to the boot animation screen - not all the way to the white M logo.

I will reload this after another wipe and try a second time to load two Gmail accounts.

I also have two Gmail accounts and for the record I did not have any issue. I realize this doesn't help much, but I just wanted put it out there that it's not a universal issue with the ROM.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Not being able to use RM is not a valid reason for me to stop using this ROM. The only things I ever did in RM was fix permissions...and there are some kernels available there.

Anything else done in RM can be done manually...I understand it can be "simpler" to push a button and let the app do it for you, but...there is safety in knowing that something was done right by doing it myself.

Plus...DL themes, ROMS via RM takes a long time. I can do it on my computer, move to /SD and reboot to recovery, wipe, flash, reboot quicker than you can allow RM do it.

Agreed. I like RM for the convenience of managing nandroid backups, but it's easy to live without it. Nonetheless, I hope the issue is fixed before the next update.

JStandiford21

Reaction score
Is there something special to getting my market to do anything? On the home screen it just sits there and says loading and on the search screen it does nothing...