Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Groups text messages dont FC anymore however, you cant make a group list to use. YOu would need to add the numbers all on one line and send. The groups in the phone dialer are empty. Oh well. :(

publicanimal

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten my question answered x-x

Is it safe to flash over 4.1.1?

Seriously? Did you even bother reading the OP?

This is a full wipe rom. Meaning wipe data/factory reset through clockwork recovery.
Please flash it that way.

This is necessary so we can further development on MIUI for the Droid 1 without having a backbone ROM to flash over. If you don't flash it this way we can't tell what bugs are directly from MIUI.

Newer apps/framework need at least a dalvik cache wipe. Miui is experimental. Even on the n1/desire. These guys are doing us a favor by posting their progress. In turn they get testing and feedback.

The miui devs do a hell of a job. This build compaired to last weeks is a major overhaul compaired to what Google puts out in 4-6 months. Not much ui wise has changed from 2.0-2.2 on stock android. These guys only need a week.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

That's not exactly fair to Google, I'm sure internally they are updating stock Android on a semi-daily basis and running all sorts of beta testing. Once they finally get far enough along that they feel they have something worthy of pushing to users, then they have to get all the carriers and OEMs on board to push the updates.

I'm sure it's not Google that is keeping us from having access to more routine updates to stock, but rather the OEMs and carriers that would have to deal with the potential blowback that could spring up from unsophisticated end users who can't handle a few bugs that might pop up here and there and want to do warranty replacements for minor software issues that they caused themselves by flashing a beta version of stock.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Just flashed. Didnt do a full wipe. Just the dalvik cache. Going to see how it goes if i have any problems its back for a full wipe.

Caesarg

Reaction score
i'm having a problem with ROM manager fc-ing. as soon as i open it, i get a fc. solution?

known issue, everyone is having the same problem. As for me, to flash or not to flash. Damn I just finished setting up 4.1.1 last night. Grrrrrrr......

publicanimal

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a way to put contacts into groups on v5?

And like mikecolorama above, any way to get ROM Manager to work?

azpilot

Reaction score

Yep -

1. Go into your Phone and at the bottom left select the little person and then on the next screen select groups and then the + at the top and create your new group.

2. Or go into your contacts and select groups at the bottom and then add a new group

3. Select the MMS app next and then the + at the top, when it open note the little person with + at the top left, click this and then select groups at the top and you will see the group you created. select it and choose the group you want and your set.

Last edited:

Ozzie

Reaction score
i'm having a problem with ROM manager fc-ing. as soon as i open it, i get a fc. solution?

known issue, everyone is having the same problem. As for me, to flash or not to flash. Damn I just finished setting up 4.1.1 last night. Grrrrrrr......

Me too...just getting settled in with davros' new theme...but a guy's just gotta stay with it. I'm glad we're getting the bones right...

I just did the terminal fix permissions...we'll see how that goes.

azpilot

Reaction score

Didn't fix a thing when I ran it, for now I'll stick to the Nandroid backup and restore till fixed.

publicanimal

Reaction score

Yep -

1. Go into your Phone and at the bottom left select the little person and then on the next screen select groups and then the + at the top and create your new group.

2. Select the MMS app next and then the + at the top, when it open note the little person with + at the top left, click this and then select groups at the top and you will see the group you created. select it and choose the group you want and your set.

So I have to create a new group? I tried putting contacts into the pre-existing groups (friends, family, co-workers) and it didn't work.

Also, anyone know why I lost this contacts data flashing v5? I lost all of my favorited contacts / contact groups. I thought this data was part of what was saved in the Gmail cloud.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

Me too...just getting settled in with davros' new theme...but a guy's just gotta stay with it. I'm glad we're getting the bones right...

And I'm only get bootloops trying to port blue steel to this rom
I'm stuck right now. Gonna keep trying tho

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mjh68

Reaction score

And I'm only get bootloops trying to port blue steel to this rom
I'm stuck right now. Gonna keep trying tho

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dang, and I refuse to run this new one without it because I just love it so much hehe.

azpilot

Reaction score

Yep -

2. Select the MMS app next and then the + at the top, when it open note the little person with + at the top left, click this and then select groups at the top and you will see the group you created. select it and choose the group you want and your set.

So I have to create a new group? I tried putting contacts into the pre-existing groups (friends, family, co-workers) and it didn't work.

Also, anyone know why I lost this contacts data flashing v5? I lost all of my favorited contacts / contact groups. I thought this data was part of what was saved in the Gmail cloud.

Yep the existing ones don't work at all, but I don't see a problem creating a new one since you still have to add the members..

Yea I lost my favorite contacts, had to redo them.. oh well. Better than loosing all contacts I guess..

eggsped

Reaction score
I'm noticing a little lag here and there. Does the lag fix from 4.11 work on this as well?