[!!OFFICIAL!! TEAM D1-MIUI]-10.15-v4.X Release

publicanimal

Reaction score
It works for everyone else so I'm not sure what to tell you. *228+ If you just dial *228 you will get a force close.

martytoo

Reaction score
Contradicting yourself. They don't work but use the one that works great? I'm just sayin'.

Is this the redraw fix?LauncherPro Forum • View topic - Fixed Launcher Pro lag when returning to home screen

Are you blind? Those are two different people.

Well I am forced to apologize for making two comments aimed at two different posts in one response. I hope it didn't set off any smart bombs at Zero's house. I wouldn't want to upset the flogiston in his neighborhood.

Caesarg

Reaction score
Email LED's

I thought the led's for emails was an issue with this rom before but I have loaded so many rom's lately that it might be another. My question is I am using the latest version but cannot find where (if there are any) you set the led color notifications for incoming emails. Am I just losing my mind or is it just not there?

Any help would be appreciated.

publicanimal

Reaction score
I thought the led's for emails was an issue with this rom before but I have loaded so many rom's lately that it might be another. My question is I am using the latest version but cannot find where (if there are any) you set the led color notifications for incoming emails. Am I just losing my mind or is it just not there?

As far as I know, in Miui you only have 2 LED notification color options, one for SMS/MMS and one for all other notifications (including email). SMS/MMS color options are found in MMS settings, notification LED color is found in Sounds settings.

Also, this was posted on the v4 thread, v5 is the latest version in case you weren't aware.

hoppermi

Reaction score

Settings/Sounds/ Trackball color/ CHANGE FROM WHITE.

publicanimal

Reaction score

He asked specifically about setting LED color for email, this is for all notifications.

Caesarg

Reaction score

As far as I know, in Miui you only have 2 LED notification color options, one for SMS/MMS and one for all other notifications (including email). SMS/MMS color options are found in MMS settings, notification LED color is found in Sounds settings.

Also, this was posted on the v4 thread, v5 is the latest version in case you weren't aware.

Thanks - Didn't know version 5 was out. Also to the next post thanks. Forgot this was designed for the N-1

Caesarg

Reaction score

He asked specifically about setting LED color for email, this is for all notifications and thus is not a helpful response.

Understand what you're saying but this may work for what I want. Right now I do not get any led notifications. I would rather have all one color than none at all.

publicanimal

Reaction score

He asked specifically about setting LED color for email, this is for all notifications and thus is not a helpful response.

Understand what you're saying but this may work for what I want. Right now I do not get any led notifications. I would rather have all one color than none at all.

Word, I didn't realize you didn't have it working for any notifications.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Ok so I installed this the other day and it was working excellent. Now I don't have a 3g signal.... I went to my Uncles yesterday and he gets no service over there and I haven't had any since :( I was wondering what could I do to get 3g back? I did do a full wipe before I installed it so I know it's not that. Please help me ASAP thanks!!

I had the same issue the other day, did a nandroid back to BB and it was fine, came back to MIUI still no 3G. Finally figured it out, in the drop down notification bar, right by where I grab it to slide it back, was "APN" setting, turn it off and u have no data. So now I use the back button to close the notification bar.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gotwillk

Reaction score
just flashed this rom. looks cool. definitely has a completely different feel to it. its like not even an android phone anymore. but i can't stand the way the screens work. no app drawer? wth? i don't want to scroll around like on an iphone. seems so impractical. also when i restored my apps through tibu, they were all randomly placed through the screens. and i had like about 7 screens. i guess i'm just lazy to reorganize everything or there's a shortcut to sort by name or something but that's just not cool. didn't try much else because its getting late and i restored a backup. i'll probably give it a try again soon.

martytoo

Reaction score
just flashed this rom. looks cool. definitely has a completely different feel to it. its like not even an android phone anymore. but i can't stand the way the screens work. no app drawer? wth? i don't want to scroll around like on an iphone. seems so impractical. also when i restored my apps through tibu, they were all randomly placed through the screens. and i had like about 7 screens. i guess i'm just lazy to reorganize everything or there's a shortcut to sort by name or something but that's just not cool. didn't try much else because its getting late and i restored a backup. i'll probably give it a try again soon.

If you want an app drawer, you can use Launcher Pro on top of this ROM. It is a stable and fast way to enjoy Launcher Pro with some of the features of the ROM. For example, the menus look a bit different. The ROM is snappy and stable which is why some of us are using it.