[Official] Liberty Customizer [Bug Reports]

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't understand. Calender came with liberty 0.7. I just said it wasnt part of the customizer, at least on my d2

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Dream

Reaction score
I have seen posting saying that you need to add the blur email to get the calendar to work but it didnt work for me. :(

floydiannyc

Reaction score
Homescreen icons lose functionality when screen orientation changes

I'm running Liberty .07 with ADW.

My homescreen dock has five icons. The middle icon (app drawer launcher) and the left most icon (dialer) lose functionality (nothing happens when I click them) after the home screen rotates. I have to manually long press on each and reassign their tasks, after which they work, until home screen orientation changes again.

If it's relevant, all of my homescreen shortcuts (the dock and the several others along the right edge) have cutoms images assigned to them.

msjohnson2868

Reaction score
I have seen posting saying that you need to add the blur email to get the calendar to work but it didnt work for me. :(

Tried that too and didn't work for me either.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bodean

Reaction score
Just put v7 on over v6. I go into the customizer, say skip dialog (and it always still appears), I download the 100 files, goes to setting up, then when I go back into customizer, same thing.........has to download 100 files again, and repeats. So something is broke with it. So as of now, it's useless on my phone.

Not sure if there is a fix to this annoying bug, really don't want to have to wipe data just to get this working.

As has been stated in countless other threads, this loop is corrected by deleting libertycustomizer.zip and libertycustomizer folder from your sdcard.

Still looping following your directions.

msjohnson2868

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty .07 with ADW.

My homescreen dock has five icons. The middle icon (app drawer launcher) and the left most icon (dialer) lose functionality (nothing happens when I click them) after the home screen rotates. I have to manually long press on each and reassign their tasks, after which they work, until home screen orientation changes again.

If it's relevant, all of my homescreen shortcuts (the dock and the several others along the right edge) have cutoms images assigned to them.

Sounds like that's an ADW thing not a liberty thing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

amontem

Reaction score
Not sure if there is a fix to this annoying bug, really don't want to have to wipe data just to get this working.

As has been stated in countless other threads, this loop is corrected by deleting libertycustomizer.zip and libertycustomizer folder from your sdcard.

I have this same issue. Followed your directions but it's still looping.

OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

Then I will need you to produce a log (using adb or aLogcat from the market) and mail it to libertydevs [at] gmail, so that we'll be able to hopefully diagnose whatever is happening on your device.

amontem

Reaction score

Then I will need you to produce a log (using adb or aLogcat from the market) and mail it to libertydevs [at] gmail, so that we'll be able to hopefully diagnose whatever is happening on your device.

It finally worked after my 5th or so time of deleting/re-installing.

griz.droidx

Reaction score
Greetings people, I got Liberty .7 a last friday, finally broke down and did the donate thing. As much work as rummy does, and since a lot of other devs cite him frequently I figure its worth it even if I don't stick with Liberty.

At any rate when I run the customizer it never gets rid of the app I don't want. Like when I chose mail and none or K-9 if that is an option, it won't remove the others. This happens no matter which section of the customizer Im in or using. Is this normal or a bug?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could be a bug. The best thing to do is to dl alogcat from the market and replicate the bug, run the app, save it and send it to [email protected]

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

smallmouth4tw

Reaction score
unmount SD card?

I just now upgraded to v0.8 and clicked on the customizer. says to unmount my sdcard? how exactly am I supposed to do that with the battery in? So i clicked continue anyway and its not finding my SD card now. weird?

KHA420

Reaction score
Blur Home Bootlooping

For those of you bootlooping when trying to install the Blur Home customization here's how I got it to work for me.

1)Go to Liberty Customizer
2)Pick Blur Home + your other addons
3)Apply then choose REBOOT LATER
4)Once it exits Power Down, Power back on and no bootloops!

I tried this a couple times with 100% success.

Hope it helps!

jessenj

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty 0.9 and when I try to install Customizer it flashes the download screen and then nothing. Then I try to run it again and it does the same thing. I've deleted a 0 byte file on the root of my sd card and removed the folder on my sd card, but still won't download. Any suggestions or url where I can pull it from directly?