Liberty GB bugs as of 5/18

meaker

Reaction score
I'm on 2.01 liberty right now but want to try LGB out.. I can not spend my hole day messing around with my phone while I need to be using it.. I know there is a bug thread but It's outdated some what.. So as of today what known bugs are still on the latest LGB build? thanks

DoomSabbath

Reaction score
When you do upgrade to LGB v.5, just make sure you follow each step and read directions carefully when they are provided. If you do everything right, there should not be any problems.

As for bugs, I have not really running into any.

Unclecheese

Reaction score
After reflashing LGB v.5 I have had only one lingering problem.
Still getting Liberty Settings->Spare Parts FC's when checking Battery history in Liberty Settings-> Spare Parts.
Other than that everything is great.

Last edited:

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Still getting Liberty Settings->Spare Parts FC's when checking Battery history in Liberty Settings-> Spare Parts.

I can't find the post, but this is due to something that was changed with GB. If I can find the information later, I'll edit and add it.

Unclecheese

Reaction score

I can't find the post, but this is due to something that was changed with GB. If I can find the information later, I'll edit and add it.

Thanks Koveleski, I will keep an eye on the thread.

Xerrus

Reaction score
Also the Contact sync issue with Facebook, otherwise it's clean and extremely smooth.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

J

JriderG

I have seen calendar issues.

Sent from my Nexus S using DroidForums

rccypher

Reaction score
Bugs

NOTE: I installed the liberty v0.5 yesterday. Bugs I've noticed. Following the instructions on the liberty page for install the following features could not be made to work. * Automatic Rom install (when I tried to install update to v0.5 it would simply reboot my phone and never load into the boot loader even though the boot strap files had been installed. I eventually did this manually) * the update to V2.0.1 never seems to run properly for me I have tried it several times with no success. * the bluetooth status icon never changes when bluetooth is connected. Maybe this is just me, but I have noticed that upgrades always go smoother when I format my SD card before i do them. For some reason not doing so always causes me problems no matter how many times i format my cache and data. Recommendations for future versons: * A pandora control on the lock screen. * I would recommend a check for the kernel update available in the nightlys option. I bricked my phone 2x trying to use this update. * Really like the theme overall. My biggest issue is the yellow. its just not my color. The grey is MUCH better IMHO. So an option to switch the theme colors would be great. NOTE: Any or all of the above issues could be and likely were caused by my own stupidity. However, I'm not really that dumb and I am good at following directions so I don't think its totally my fault. Other than that I would just like to say thank you to the team for the great work putting all of this together!

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
So I was reading on the LGB bug thread and it's seems to be a issue with led not working but you can down load app that fixes.
Is there a fix for the FB not syncing? This is huge as I really like that my Fb is synced. I also understand this is a GB issue more then a liberty. I would believe Google will have some way to fix this when the official Gb is pushed.. To many people would be complaining..

rccypher

Reaction score
media player Bug

I just found a bug in google music. Not sure if its the Rom or GB or just the new app being messed up. But its playing music but the player interface isn't updating to the song being played, or recognizing that its playing anything. Correction: This is actually being caused by link in the drop down redirecting to the wrong media player.

Last edited:

dmichelr

Reaction score
Edit: removing, my info was inaccurate

Last edited: