Had to SBF - Question re: getting back to Liberty GB

Patcher

Reaction score
So, I did a dumb thing and borked my phone, had to SBF, now trying to get back to Liberty GB.

I'm back, rooted, running 2.0.1 now, and hit a wall... before, when I switched to LGB (around v0.6), there was a full LGB install for 2.0.1 users in liberty toolbox pro that would install v0.1, then you could just wipe and flash whatever the latest version was. That option is... gone?

I'm assuming I can't just install LGB v0.8 from the toolbox if I'm on a Froyo build of Liberty, so... how... do I do this? Is that full-install of 0.1 still available somehow and I'm just not seeing it?

Thanks in advance.

OP
P

Patcher

Reaction score
Is there a way to do it that doesn't involve SBFing back to stock Froyo and downloading the Droid 2 bootstrap? That's a pain, *and* I already paid for the Liberty toolbox... I now have to pay for D2 Bootstrap to get there when I didn't before?

Before, it was one-click right from the toolbox, no SBF required... why would it have gotten more complicated when the toolbox -> 0.1 route worked fine?

Last edited:
OP
P

Patcher

Reaction score
Meh. Thanks for that though, I guess that's how I'll do it.

GitmoLovin

Reaction score
So, can I get away with just clearing cache/data from Liberty 2.0.1 and then flashing maderstcok onto my phone? The instructions over there are a bit vague on whether or not that will create a bootloop.