[OFFICIAL] Help and Suport

HarshReality

Reaction score
While I am unfamiliar with this particular rom I would say that most scripts are generally ran from terminal and when using replace scripts the 'replacement' has to be on the root of your SD card and named correctly. At least that is the case with Pete's..

Kibblre

Reaction score
I'm not replacing things, I'm adding new ones. I'm just following the scripts that were listed in the theme's OP and the apps and live wallpapers don't work. I can use the reboot scripts, I flashed Clockwork with a script, and I also used blockads. I just can't get the app and lwp ones to work.

woot505

Reaction score
Ok, i am running the shiz and facebook wont sync. I use this to sync my contacts. Is there a way to get it to sync?? If not I will have to abandond ship on this thing. there are several other bugs, I am still playing with it right now I will post later on what I find but if there is no fix for facebook sync I will be moving on to something different.

warrior21

Reaction score
Ok, i am running the shiz and facebook wont sync. I use this to sync my contacts. Is there a way to get it to sync?? If not I will have to abandond ship on this thing. there are several other bugs, I am still playing with it right now I will post later on what I find but if there is no fix for facebook sync I will be moving on to something different.
There supposively is an issue with the facebook app. It might not have anything to do with the Rom

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im trying to download the JRummy The SHIZ V1.0 Customizer to my droid through rom manager but its not working :-(. And I just tryed downloading the link and using clockwork to install it but it just brings me to the bootanimation and reboots and reboots?? Is anybody else having this problem? Also why wont it let me download it from RomManager?? BTW im on the DarkEdge ESE81!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP

That's a really weird issue. You should atleast be able to do it manually. I have instructions on my rom posts at the bottom. Are you sure you are following them correctly?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can I install the latest Cyanogen Mod (5.0.7.1) and still have the JRummy themes and scripts?

the remix is 5071 so if you want the themes are scripts download the v0.8 remix

bje1982

Reaction score
Is there supposed to be 2 black lines on the letters on the portrait virtual keyboard when pressed?

validoption

Reaction score
I scanned through the last nine pages and didn't see my question, but forgive me if this is a repeat:

I'm running the blue version of 0.8 and had a question in regard to the black...box--I suppose--that pops up when an app is thinking or loading. For example, downloading a skin in Beaut. Widgets, the box pops up and the circle spins and "downloading" is displayed. Or, if you are in Tapatalk and the box pops up with the spinning circle and "sending request to server."

Well, that box seems to be, graphically--when compared to the rest of the ROM--inferior, as well as too short for the words. I was wondering if I did something wrong on install, if this was an intentional decision, or an overlooked graphic. Or even some fourth option I can't think of.

Not the largest deal in the world--and obviously doesn't affect performance/stability--but when showing off the simply spectacular UI of this ROM to friends, that box has stood out like sore thumb.

DroidDoc

Reaction score
LauncherPro bug

when change the Messaging icon in the LauncherPro tray it will revert back to the previous icon once screen is rotated. Began with the recent new version of LauncherPro v 0.3.0, I submitted to creator on the LauncherPro support forums but no response from developer as of yet. Other JRummy users reporting the same thing however so wondering if could be bug with JRummy ROM? I upgraded to JRummy v0.8 hoping that would fix but didn't . . .

LauncherPro Forum • View topic - Changing Dock Icons

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jr...0-8-7-themes-built-source-many-extras-12.html (SEE PAGE 12)

otherwise great ROM and thanks for the effort :)

xfireguru

Reaction score
Is there an issue with the eri.xml file? I was looking into the NFL Mobile and Skype issue. Before when the NFL Mobile app failed to load it was because the Verizon Wireless banner said something other than 'Verizon Wireless.'

The banner does say Verizon Wireless currently on the shiz, but I can't edit the eri.xml file regardless. Pulldown Editor which has worked in the past now throws an error that the eri is not recognized.

Could this have anything to do with either of these apps' problems or possibly with facebook not wanting to sync?

EDIT:

There actually is no eri.xml file.

Last edited:

monolithic

Reaction score
Heya,

Running The Shiz and I love the Cyan theme. The girlfriend loves it too.

One thing though that I'd really like to change is how my Droid behaves when docked in the Motorola Multimedia stand.

I'd prefer the default 'look' of the multimedia dock. Ie. I'd prefer that the screen does not dim, nor the display change to a single cyan-colored time and date display. That it remains fully displaying the time, date, temperature and music, photo icons, etc.

How do I change it so that when docked in the Motorola Multimedia dock, it stays and looks the way it normally would factory default?

Many thanks,

M.

Last edited: