OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have tried to apply new boot animations through scripts and rom mananger they both say there done and its done then i have the same boot only works if i do a wipe then i have to apply all my info over again can anyone help

I don't know why you are having issues but if you have rom manager permium you can use my customizer and select "no thank you" for all the options except for the boot animation you want and that will change it.

mbarry55

Reaction score
One issue I've had recently is that randomly I am unable to answer calls, the call comes up but I am unable to swipe the answer button over to answer the call. Requires a reboot then it works again. Any ideas?

nerdkill

Reaction score
after doing a complete wipe and signing in to google it gives me two options, com.android.provision.defaultactivity, and setup wizard. what's the difference?

also, after applying the red theme and the small update my maps isn't themed. did i do something wrong?

i'm also having a problem getting my handcent themed

Last edited:

cdurrough

Reaction score
Ok this may be a totally dumb question but I'm some what new to this. So I have rom manager and I'm trying to figure out how to use JRummy's Scripts and Goodies. I downloaded them.... so now what????

TheCleaner

Reaction score
My only issues I've seemed to find:

1. Dock shows "Weather information currently unavailable"
2. Weatherbug always says "updating" but never does.

Any ideas?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok this may be a totally dumb question but I'm some what new to this. So I have rom manager and I'm trying to figure out how to use JRummy's Scripts and Goodies. I downloaded them.... so now what????

now open terminal emulator and type the following:

su (hit enter)
scripts (hit enter and a list of all the scripts should pop up)
type the script you want (hit enter and enjoy the change)

Isaiah

Reaction score
Hey, I'm on the blue version of the shiz. Ive gotta couple problems, I'm wondering if anybody else has them or if maybe i just got a bad install/download so I should just do a re-install the rom.
few pre-installed apps shut down/force close as soon as I click them (pandora, dev tools, spare parts, youtube, wireless tether, phone :-X , music)
Edit: the market randomly works now... hmmmm
double edit: the market downloads something, then attempts to install and fails

Last edited:

TheCleaner

Reaction score
Hey, I'm on the blue version of the shiz. Ive gotta couple problems, I'm wondering if anybody else has them or if maybe i just got a bad install/download so I should just do a re-install the rom.
few pre-installed apps shut down/force close as soon as I click them (pandora, dev tools, spare parts, youtube, wireless tether, phone :-X , music)
Edit: the market randomly works now... hmmmm
double edit: the market downloads something, then attempts to install and fails

I've had this happen in the past if I didn't wipe before loading the new rom.

Now my procedure is:

1. Backup apps/data with Titanium
2. Wipe/load new rom
3. Let market restore apps
4. Restore important 3rd party apps+data with Titanium otherwise leave as is

This has made everything work much better. I only restore a few apps with Titanium that have data/settings that would be too difficult to rebuild manually.

Not sure if that helps you or not.

TheCleaner

Reaction score
I'm sure it's been asked somewhere so I'll stick this in this thread as opposed to its own thread.

I read what the JIT compiler is on google...but what does that mean exactly for these ROMs? Do I just download it or do you add it to your ROM yourself? What exactly is it supposed to do to existing apps/ROMs and how?

REARless

Reaction score
Can I install the latest Cyanogen Mod (5.0.7.1) and still have the JRummy themes and scripts?

Last edited:

yankees2009

Reaction score
Im trying to download the JRummy The SHIZ V1.0 Customizer to my droid through rom manager but its not working :-(. And I just tryed downloading the link and using clockwork to install it but it just brings me to the bootanimation and reboots and reboots?? Is anybody else having this problem? Also why wont it let me download it from RomManager?? BTW im on the DarkEdge ESE81!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE HELP

jason w.s.

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the font color of the clock in the notification bar to white? i cant read anything because its black on black. im runnin the newer jrummy customizer and i didnt know if maybe there was a script or somthin for this

Isaiah

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to change the font color of the clock in the notification bar to white? i cant read anything because its black on black. im runnin the newer jrummy customizer and i didnt know if maybe there was a script or somthin for this

go into the app "spare parts" and scroll all the way down, thats where customization for all of the notification fonts is

Kibblre

Reaction score
I'm running the most recent version of The SHIZ and am having trouble with scripts. When I use a script to add apps, I can't find them anywhere. When I use a lwp script, it doesn't actually change my wallpaper. Any help?