[Official] Help and Support for JRummy Roms

Benny879

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn off the battery percentage number in the status bar? I want to goto a round battery icon.

leadnevrfollow

Reaction score
Ok so apparently after flashing the bb v1.1 rom and the red glass theme using clockwork I can't get into market and not signed into Gmail account, thus being the reason not being able to access either.. before flashing the red glass theme i was able to access market and gmail but none of my apps were there that i had before. I could go into downloads and it showed all my downloaded apps but it was just after the theme that I had problems.android version: 2.2 baseband version: C_01.3E.03p Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-gl03s848 android-build@ap926#1.. still figuring this stuff out and really like this theme.. thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im not quite sure why you would be flashing a theme meant for Lithium Mod on Bugless Beast. They're not made for BB, thats probably why it isnt working.

robertesteele

Reaction score
Help with Lithium ROM

I was using Lithium ROM and had a couple of problems. First off I don't want to sound like a complainer because I love JRummy's ROM's and I am glad that he does all this work so I can have the coolest droid. These are just the issues I was finding. I was driving from Salt Lake to Fresno and I couldn't use Pandora and Navigator at the same time. If I turned on Pandora it would completely close Navigator and if I would turn google navigator back on then it would close Pandora. I rebooted and still had the same issue. I justed used that cube music player you included with some older versions of Kangerade. I love that music app. When using the music app and google navigator a couple hours into my drive I noticed that my phone battery was down to 30% and it didn't seem to be charging. I still had about 12 hours to go and didn't really know where I was going with out the navigator and that scared me that my battery might die so I restored the last version of Kangerade I was using before and it seemed to work just fine. I don't know if I should try lithium mod again and wipe data 3 or four times first. I wiped when I first started using it but only once. I also had a question about wiping data. Can I stay in recovery wipe three times then reboot, or do I need to wipe and then reboot and then go back into recovery and repeat that way 3 times. Anyway thanks for all the great work. I love your roms.

Zcool31

Reaction score
I've tried alot of roms, going from stock rooted froyo, to bugless beast, to saphire, and finally settling with lithium.

For the most part, I love this rom. Only there are some problems which are killers for me. The biggest one is the answer slider being corrupted. I've tried everything. I wiped and rewiped my data. Tried installing from zip and from rom manager. Re-flashed clockworkmod. No matter what I do, the answer slider stays corrupted.

Could someone tell me how to fix this, or recommend another source-built but relatively bland (no crazy themes, just cool and stable) custom ROM?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you really like this rom (even 1/2 as much as i do) i would recommend patience. the call slider is a known issue that has been raised numerous times. i don't think it's "corrupted" - the general theory (or most prevalent) is that it might have to do with a font issue, and the slider being displaced off the screen. try a different, smaller font size first. and even if that doesn't work, JRum is coming back from being on vacation last week, and all issues will likely be addressed very soon.

I've tried alot of roms, going from stock rooted froyo, to bugless beast, to saphire, and finally settling with lithium.

For the most part, I love this rom. Only there are some problems which are killers for me. The biggest one is the answer slider being corrupted. I've tried everything. I wiped and rewiped my data. Tried installing from zip and from rom manager. Re-flashed clockworkmod. No matter what I do, the answer slider stays corrupted.

Could someone tell me how to fix this, or recommend another source-built but relatively bland (no crazy themes, just cool and stable) custom ROM?

Zcool31

Reaction score
I totally get what you're saying, and I'll certainly keep an eye out for this mod. In the meantime, is there a mod you can recommend that focuses on good responsiveness and long battery life rather than on overclockability and themes?

Ideally, I'd like something that's not overclocked by default. Every custom rom I've run so far was overclocked by default to about 800Mhz. Are there any out there that don't do that?

ayeohh

Reaction score
I installed the pink lemonade froyo on my droid from my sdcard. The pink droid eye comes up after rebooting (so it worked?) but now it just keeps restarting the pink DROID eye and my phone wont actually turn on.... what do I do!!??

thankyou so much!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you're in a "bootloop". pull the batt, then do a hard boot into recovery (hold "x", then push power, let go of power when Moto "M" comes up, keep holding "x" until booted into recovery). do a wipe data and wipe cache, and then reflash.

I installed the pink lemonade froyo on my droid from my sdcard. The pink droid eye comes up after rebooting (so it worked?) but now it just keeps restarting the pink DROID eye and my phone wont actually turn on.... what do I do!!??

thankyou so much!

Last edited:

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Just wondering, since LithiumMod is built with some Kangerade, will Kangerade Scripts app work with it? Curious because I just flashed it, and it doesn't look like it has as much customization as Kangerade was. Like, I can't seem to find how to change the UI colors. (Battery, date, notifications, etc.)

athack

Reaction score
been using jrummy mods since i rooted in june.. think lith mod alt dark is outstanding... the 1 problem im having with it after doing complete wipe is it wont let me get to the program menu..##PROGRAM.. never had this problem with his other mods.. using kernal from download 1ghz.. standard voltage.. just tries to dial the # instead of taking me into the menu???? any input would be appreciated... thank you

jonnybgewd

Reaction score
Hi there, I just flashed from bb to lithium. And now when I'm browing site like this one the text on web pages don't auto fit to the screen, and I have to scroll for each and every line, and its rather annoying. Is there any way to fix this?

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
been using jrummy mods since i rooted in june.. think lith mod alt dark is outstanding... the 1 problem im having with it after doing complete wipe is it wont let me get to the program menu..##PROGRAM.. never had this problem with his other mods.. using kernal from download 1ghz.. standard voltage.. just tries to dial the # instead of taking me into the menu???? any input would be appreciated... thank you
It's an issue with a few of the phone apks in /system. A few ROMs in the past had this issue. Pretty sure Jrummy is aware of this.
Do note though, that any settings you had set previously will remain after flashing a ROM. i.e vocode/data rates...etc.

DanDroidX

Reaction score
Hi there, I just flashed from bb to lithium. And now when I'm browing site like this one the text on web pages don't auto fit to the screen, and I have to scroll for each and every line, and its rather annoying. Is there any way to fix this?

Go to settings in your browser and check auto fit page. Lol

Sent from my Droid using an internal neurocellular processing unit