[Official] Help and Support for JRummy Roms

jonnybgewd

Reaction score
Well I thought might have been the issue but whether it checked or not the browser still behaves the same wether its checked or not. It works fine in Baba and I wiped data three times now and its still the same.

reed017

Reaction score
Help! Problems!

I recently downloaded froyo on my Motorola Droid, but for some reason my system keeps rebooting itself. it goes from the motorola symbol in the beginning to the new droid emblem (like its rebooting) then it freezes and then it reboots. doing the exact same thing over and over again. this sucks, because I cant do anything. I cant even get to my home screen. I dont know what went wrong. Please help!

Thanks!

Last edited:

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you're in a boot loop. pull the batt. then do a hard boot into recovery (hold "x" plus power), wipe data and cache (maybe 3x each), and then reinstall...

I recently downloaded froyo on my Motorola Droid, but for some reason my system keeps rebooting itself. it goes from the motorola symbol in the beginning to the new droid emblem (like its rebooting) then it freezes and then it reboots. doing the exact same thing over and over again. this sucks, because I cant do anything. I cant even get to my home screen. I dont know what went wrong. Please help!

Thanks!

athack

Reaction score
been using jrummy mods since i rooted in june.. think lith mod alt dark is outstanding... the 1 problem im having with it after doing complete wipe is it wont let me get to the program menu..##PROGRAM.. never had this problem with his other mods.. using kernal from download 1ghz.. standard voltage.. just tries to dial the # instead of taking me into the menu???? any input would be appreciated... thank you
It's an issue with a few of the phone apks in /system. A few ROMs in the past had this issue. Pretty sure Jrummy is aware of this.
Do note though, that any settings you had set previously will remain after flashing a ROM. i.e vocode/data rates...etc.

Thanks carlz28... i hope that this problem gets fixed cause otherwise it is an awesome rom... would there be a way for me to find out when and if jrummy fixes the problem or is there something i can do myself to fix it? thanks again

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Suggestion/Request for next LithMod - notification pull down

i don't know if any of the dev'rs read these, but i had a request for the next LithMod update. in a couple of the other roms i've tried, they have the ability to modify the background and text colors for the Notifications pull down. personally, i like this little option...

i know carlz28 has already dev'd a possible boot, and that was the only other thing i had in mind.

other than that, PHENOMENAL rom!!!! can't wait for the next version!

jmayer

Reaction score
does anybody else have a lot of lag when opening and closing the dialer/contacts/favorites?

there is also some very noticeable lag in the picture ID and contact name showing up (only the number is there for a few seconds)

and also when making a call, the picture ID seems to be blurry (even those not pulled from facebook) although the actual picture is large and crystal clear.

thanks for the help. awesome ROM besides those minor problems