1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for a thread

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Crimsongost, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Crimsongost

Crimsongost New Member

Yes it is yet another noob questions. I found a thread that talked about using an app on a rooted phone while it was starting up to improve the speed and performance of the phone. I was looking for something else and only skimmed the thread with the intention of coming back to read completely later. I can not find the thread! searched all i remember and i have looked at hundreds of threads and can not find what i am looking for, please help. Started off with a discussion about ATK then moved in to root.... removal of bloat ware was an optional step then was the gold step 3 (the part i can not remember).

Beat me up, flame me i got thick skin, just please help me find the thread.

Thanks in advance
    Mitchell
    DX Rooted
  2. EbE404

EbE404 New Member

Is this it? :

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/pending-submissions-questions/50312-default-startup-apps.html

Don't know if you did this or not, but in the Search pop-up on this forum, you have the option to use a native search or a Google search. The Google search actually works, while the native search is a train wreck (no offense to the mods or site devs).
  3. Crimsongost

Crimsongost New Member