OFFICAL OTA .zip Installation Guide Droid Razr & Razr Maxx

bjmoore30

Reaction score
There are instructions on the forums on how to charge from AP fastboot from the stock recovery main menu

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

I can't get them to work and I'm not taking my phone apart and rewiring a charger

Technoman

Reaction score
Nope and none of the supposed "tricks" are working either. I'm on call this weekend, my boss is pissed that my phone isn't working, my wife is pissed because my phone isn't working and I bought it off upgrade cycle. I am in a world of poo over here. However, Technoman and RDA have been awesome in their valiant efforts at helping me out.

do you have an old phone you can activate to get you by?

bjmoore30

Reaction score
do you have an old phone you can activate to get you by?

No my wife made me sell my Droid R2D2 to pay for the off cycle upgrade. She was REALLY pissed I bought it and even MORE pissed that it doesn't work right now.

crankless

Reaction score
Mine went directly to my pin screen at first. The ICS lock screen only seems to display after a timeout

so far i have tried everything and i have no lockscreen grrrr

Dlgrim2001

Reaction score
when using DroidRazrUtility1.7forICS.zip

after selecting option 1 how long does it take after pressing any button and it says "sending 'mbm' <512 KB>" does it take to complete?

refuse2bstopped

Reaction score
ICS update successful, new problem now...

It appears my home and search buttons aren't doing anything so now I just have to keep hitting back to get to the home screen. DovI need to reinstall or maybe try a system restore since technically ICS is already? Other than this, i'm in love with it.

Dlgrim2001

Reaction score
the reason i ask is because it has been running for at least 10 minutes and nothing seems to have changed

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
bjmoore30 said:
I would if I could charge my phone :-(

My battery went low when i was going from the first ics leak back to gb. What i did was run Matts Utility(1.6 at the time) on the computer and put my phone on the charger, then connect the phone to the computer and run a step, after that steps done unhook the phone from the computer and back up to the charger, wait til it says "battery ok" and connect it back to the computer and run the next step. And just continue until steps are done. Worked perfectly for me...good luck

Technoman

Reaction score
It appears my home and search buttons aren't doing anything so now I just have to keep hitting back to get to the home screen. DovI need to reinstall or maybe try a system restore since technically ICS is already? Other than this, i'm in love with it.

Long press the "home" button and see if it gives you the "recent used apps". Things have changed in ICS