-- Install /sdcard
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installing update...
Deleting facebook cache folder...
Verifying current system...
updating BP...
assert failed: motorola.motoflash("/tmp/bp.img")
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted

I swear I am following these instructions to the very last letter and I am not a complete computer I.D.10.T. What next?

dude i am having the exact same problem.i have been trying to fix this all day. i cant fastboot because the battery is low. i got the ota update last night around 10. it got 3/4 of the way through and failed and restarted and will not and has not gone past the red m at startup.

Empire1228

Reaction score
I am not versed on Matt's utility, so I am not much help there. I know there.is a 1.6 and 1.7 versions.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Ah. Well Ill try downloading 1.6 just to see if it would make a difference. Might be worth a shot.

Thanks

bjmoore30

Reaction score
dude i am having the exact same problem.i have been trying to fix this all day. i cant fastboot because the battery is low. i got the ota update last night around 10. it got 3/4 of the way through and failed and restarted and will not and has not gone past the red m at startup.

In the same boat. I've been stuck like this since 10AM. Just follow what I am doing and then post a reply if anything different happens from mine

crankless

Reaction score
anyone else having no unlock screen after update? i have checked my settings and its set to slide, no matter what though when i turn the screen on its already unlocked

B

Bakerboy448

If it keeps failing
Using matts utility version 1.7
Proceed in this order:
Option 1
Option 2
-----------
Boot into recovery
Clear cache
Reboot
Clear cache
Update

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

eidian

Reaction score
bigaaron84 said:

If that would've happened to me, I would've thought corrupted file.

Stupid OTA wasn't coming through so I downloaded ICS 211 and here I am.

Technoman

Reaction score
anyone else having no unlock screen after update? i have checked my settings and its set to slide, no matter what though when i turn the screen on its already unlocked

Mine went directly to my pin screen at first. The ICS lock screen only seems to display after a timeout

Technoman

Reaction score
There are instructions on the forums on how to charge from AP fastboot from the stock recovery main menu

bjmoore30

Reaction score
you cant charge it either huh

Nope and none of the supposed "tricks" are working either. I'm on call this weekend, my boss is pissed that my phone isn't working, my wife is pissed because my phone isn't working and I bought it off upgrade cycle. I am in a world of poo over here. However, Technoman and RDA have been awesome in their valiant efforts at helping me out.