nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I can't get them to work and I'm not taking my phone apart and rewiring a charger

keep trying

this happened to me once and it took me about a dozen tries to finally get it to work. Just keep turning on and holding down vol + and vol - at the same time until you get a battery on the screen showing you the percentage is is charged. That is the only way to charge at this point.

Everyone was telling me i had to take the phone apart but eventually i got to that screen.

press the volume keys once the moto logo comes up press hold for a few seconds then release.

bjmoore30

Reaction score
My battery went low when i was going from the first ics leak back to gb. What i did was run Matts Utility(1.6 at the time) on the computer and put my phone on the charger, then connect the phone to the computer and run a step, after that steps done unhook the phone from the computer and back up to the charger, wait til it says "battery ok" and connect it back to the computer and run the next step. And just continue until steps are done. Worked perfectly for me...good luck

I wish I could do that but I'm soft bricked and can't get the "tricks" to work at all and I am doing everything they say to do

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
Dlgrim2001 said:
the reason i ask is because it has been running for at least 10 minutes and nothing seems to have changed

It does take awhile for that to go thru. Dont know exactly how long but just wait patiently. The first couple before it goes thru fast but this one takes more time

bjmoore30

Reaction score
keep trying

this happened to me once and it took me about a dozen tries to finally get it to work. Just keep turning on and holding down vol + and vol - at the same time until you get a battery on the screen showing you the percentage is is charged. That is the only way to charge at this point.

Everyone was telling me i had to take the phone apart but eventually i got to that screen.

press the volume keys once the moto logo comes up press hold for a few seconds then release.

not to be a jerk, but I've seriously been doing this since 10AM with absolutely no luck :-(

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
bjmoore30 said:
I wish I could do that but I'm soft bricked and can't get the "tricks" to work at all and I am doing everything they say to do

Sorry i havent really been following whats been said, are you saying you cant get into fastboot?

bigaaron84

Reaction score
Sorry i havent really been following whats been said, are you saying you cant get into fastboot?

we can get into fastboot but it says battery low cannot program. therefor we cant use the utility to flash back nor charge the phone up in order to flash

KaZo86

Reaction score
Long time lurker, finally registered because I tried to update my phone through this post... Bad luck. Please help guys.

I saw this this morning before work. I downloaded the update and followed the instructions to the T. Soft bricked. So I went to work and left my phone turned off (VOL +, VOL -, Power for 10 seconds before screen went blank) and plugged into the charger hoping to conserve battery life. It was completely charged before being bricked, so I figured it'd be fine til I got home. That was around 7 AM.

Get home at 6:30PM and went to fiddle with it again. No dice in getting it to power on. No recovery options, no nothing. Plugging it into the computer got me back to the recovery options but as soon as it gets unplugged it dies. Really, dead battery with NO use at all all day? Crap. So I know it won't charge under these circumstances, so I search search search. I found the instructions to get it to charge in AP Fastboot. It says Low Battery, Cannot Program, yadda yadda. Phone locked Error 0. Power down, power back to menu, and go to BP Tools. Now it's stuck on the Motorola Dual Core screen. It isn't charging, I'm pretty sure. Left it like that for 2 hours while my wife and I went out for dinner, came back and it's on the same screen. No sloshing battery, no question mark battery, just the same big red M.

I have the Droid Razr Utility, I have the OTA update. Can someone PLEASE help me get this sucker to charge so I can try to flash again? What am I doing wrong?

Technoman

Reaction score
Long time lurker, finally registered because I tried to update my phone through this post... Bad luck. Please help guys.

I saw this this morning before work. I downloaded the update and followed the instructions to the T. Soft bricked. So I went to work and left my phone turned off (VOL +, VOL -, Power for 10 seconds before screen went blank) and plugged into the charger hoping to conserve battery life. It was completely charged before being bricked, so I figured it'd be fine til I got home. That was around 7 AM.

Get home at 6:30PM and went to fiddle with it again. No dice in getting it to power on. No recovery options, no nothing. Plugging it into the computer got me back to the recovery options but as soon as it gets unplugged it dies. Really, dead battery with NO use at all all day? Crap. So I know it won't charge under these circumstances, so I search search search. I found the instructions to get it to charge in AP Fastboot. It says Low Battery, Cannot Program, yadda yadda. Phone locked Error 0. Power down, power back to menu, and go to BP Tools. Now it's stuck on the Motorola Dual Core screen. It isn't charging, I'm pretty sure. Left it like that for 2 hours while my wife and I went out for dinner, came back and it's on the same screen. No sloshing battery, no question mark battery, just the same big red M.

I have the Droid Razr Utility, I have the OTA update. Can someone PLEASE help me get this sucker to charge so I can try to flash again? What am I doing wrong?

Several pages back there is a post on how someone got past a.similar issue by doing a step and then connecting back to charge, then step and charge.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
after doing step 1 of matts utilities i am running the ics leak install again and its taking a lot longer this time..its on patching preinstall files and about 2 minutes into that the first 10 times it errorred out..now its been on patching preinstall files... for about 10 or 15 minutes.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
after doing step 1 of matts utilities i am running the ics leak install again and its taking a lot longer this time..its on patching preinstall files and about 2 minutes into that the first 10 times it errorred out..now its been on patching preinstall files... for about 10 or 15 minutes.
is this a sign that i may work this time?

Technoman

Reaction score

If you got the file from the OP, this is not a leak. This is the OTA file that some have already gotten.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2