No connection

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My 3G is working just fine in eastern PA. I just used the browser and surfed just fine and had full bars of 3G. Hopefully it's fixed as I have no wifi at work.

Still a negative here in N.E. Ohio. Bars are great but we still do not have data coverage.

dadamsx

Reaction score
My 3g is back on - it came back on immediately when I started reading this post. +1 for DroidForums.net

MayneMan

Reaction score
I'm Back in Action Here in Covington Kentucky.....Ahhhhhhhh....I thought I was going to have a nervous break down....LMAO

skagmire

Reaction score
My 3G keeps going on and off. I can't do anything when it is on... Sometimes I go from my normal 5 bars to no service too.
Funny thing is that someone else in my office with a Droid Eris isn't having any problems at all.

This is NW Pittsburgh by the way.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My 3g is back on - it came back on immediately when I started reading this post. +1 for DroidForums.net

:welcome: to the forum. Please come back with more of that positive energy. :) We can use it from time to time.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm Back in Action Here in Covington Kentucky.....Ahhhhhhhh....I thought I was going to have a nervous break down....LMAO
Man, I miss, Northern Kentucky. Used to live right next to Florence. Funny, I can't remember the town name now and I lived there for 10 years.

dgroce1

Reaction score
My wife and I have identical verizon droid - she has internet connection this morning and I do not. In Western NC
DG

ElMuneco

Reaction score

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
My 3G is working just fine in eastern PA. I just used the browser and surfed just fine and had full bars of 3G. Hopefully it's fixed as I have no wifi at work.

Still a negative here in N.E. Ohio. Bars are great but we still do not have data coverage.
NE ohio as well. Four bars but no 3g. I un rooted thinking it was bb, guess not lol. I do have wifi though.

calbrs04

Reaction score

Im in West Chester, OH and I got nothing but 2 bars and wifi. Funny how about 20 miles makes a difference.