No connection

Fuzzball

Reaction score
At least it's not an issue with the phone. This was going to be the last straw with the stock rom; I had been growing tired of rebooting every few days just because something decided to randomly stop working.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Oh, shoot! Guys, this is silly. It's not an outage... we just all forgot that today is National AT&T/iPhone awareness day!

From what I could find on the matter...

"AT&T Awareness Day (also referred to as the iPhone awareness day) is the first Wednesday in March, when users of non-iPhone smartphones on networks other than AT&T experience sympathy pains for their counterparts on the AT&T network. These users will experience sketchy 3G coverage, at times having no data connection whatsoever, much like what iPhone users on the AT&T network experience year-round. The day is meant to honor and commemorate those whose souls have been consumed by the devil, Steve Jobs, and to allow smart phone users to pay tribute to those stuck on a network inferior to their own."
Feel sorry for iPhone users who must constantly suffer through this horrible reality? Droid Does.

Happy AT&T/iPhone Awareness Day! :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, down to Florida. Large outage. It was up in Main earlier but that got fixed.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
threads merged...keep the data coming..but keep it confined to this one thread please

armeddroid

Reaction score
I didnt have 3g all morning. and now i just got it RIGHT NOW!
geez
i thought it was some application. Then i checked my crackberry and it didnt have it either.
It just came on right now.
wth

huskur

Reaction score
In lower Delaware here and have full bars and 3G data. Just did some browsing to confirm and sent to emails about half hour ago. No issues

NeoandGeo

Reaction score

Good to know it's not just me. I was about to reload the stock ROM and take a trip to the Verizon store.

drini

Reaction score
I am also experiencing the 3g coming in and out. Hope it gets fixed soon.

cdel71

Reaction score
Seems to be back here - RTP, NC
** EDIT ** Was for a brief moment... must be still working on it

atlharry

Reaction score
Just fine here in Chicago, IL. Apparently ok in NY as well...